2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it a political thing or is it because the Jets traded for a now 40 year old (will turn 41 in December) who had just put up the worst season of his career as a starter who managed to stay healthy for a grand total of 94 seconds?

Is it surprising he had worst year of his career throwing to Lazard and Christian "My hammy is hurt every other quarter and I'm going to miss 2-4 weeks again" Watson?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When did Chiefs become the Raiders? You can just see Al Davis whispering in Veach's ear "Take the fastest player in the draft!"
Reid and Veach during this Chiefs run has always coveted speed, sometimes to the detriment of evaluating the rest of the player.

Not minding this one, though. Hopefully he doesn't end up dropping every other ball thrown to him.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Reid and Veach during this Chiefs run has always coveted speed, sometimes to the detriment of evaluating the rest of the player.

Not minding this one, though. Hopefully he doesn't end up dropping every other ball thrown to him or leaving his lambo on a Texas Highway
FTFY

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Redskins drafted RG-Knee 2.0 with no real offensive line help. Without a line he stands no chance. Sad. With the line they have, we will be lucky to get 6 games out of him before he's hurt. I truly thought they had a plan to use the pick wisely and yet they do nothing and get this. Oh well I will just play Madden another few years till they pick another bad first round QB. Remind me when has Washington ever drafted a solid yearly division winning Quarterback? Pretty sure it was Sammy Baugh in the 1930's.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having watched every single college snap Worthy has ever taken, the kid loves football and is a competitor. He really gives a shit about being good and will work. He is super fast but struggles tracking deep balls that aren’t thrown on expected lines (though he didn’t play with Qbs that could hit him consistently down field until his last year and even then…) and has suspect hands. He is at his best using the threat of his speed to get open underneath and in the middle of the field. Can’t remember him winning contested catches.

Obliviously slight and gets dinged up with some regularity. Tough kid that usually plays through it. Played with a broken hand his sophomore year.

I think he would bust on a lot of teams due to his flaws, but I’m sure the Chiefs are smart enough to figure out how to use him. Not like they threw a bunch of 50/50 balls to Hill.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I hated the ESPN coverage of the draft. But damn Bill Belichick was damn good. I don't ever recall any analyst pointing out huge flaws in players game as they get picked!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Having watched every single college snap Worthy has ever taken, the kid loves football and is a competitor. He really gives a shit about being good and will work. He is super fast but struggles tracking deep balls that aren’t thrown on expected lines (though he didn’t play with Qbs that could hit him consistently down field until his last year and even then…) and has suspect hands. He is at his best using the threat of his speed to get open underneath and in the middle of the field. Can’t remember him winning contested catches.

Obliviously slight and gets dinged up with some regularity. Tough kid that usually plays through it. Played with a broken hand his sophomore year.

I think he would bust on a lot of teams due to his flaws, but I’m sure the Chiefs are smart enough to figure out how to use him. Not like they threw a bunch of 50/50 balls to Hill.
He obliterated okie state in the big 12 championship, that coupled with “chiefs”… I think he’ll be good in KC.

And, boys drafting an OU faggot… Worst draft night ever.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I hated the ESPN coverage of the draft. But damn Bill Belichick was damn good. I don't ever recall any analyst pointing out huge flaws in players game as they get picked!
He was incredibly insightful and seemed completely unfazed talking shit. Loved it and hope he does it every year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
suspect hands
Matrix No GIF

• 2Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could see some QB getting a concussion and missing a game and then wearing this when they come back.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was incredibly insightful and seemed completely unfazed talking shit. Loved it and hope he does it every year.
This is really weird considering the utter mediocrity of his tenure as GM for the Patriots.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This is really weird considering the utter mediocrity of his tenure as GM for the Patriots.
It was a total juxtaposition of who the fuck he has been for the last 20+ years in New England. Dude actually had a damn personality!

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
bill was average at picking players, he hit some he missed most. pretty much like every gm out there, except for receiver.. he absolutely, positively, sucked at picking receivers, not ONE receiver he picked higher in the draft has panned out.

he was great for picking up players that fit his Defense style. seymore, barmore all the linebackers, mayo, hightower etc.

moving on, on the patriots, i am ok with the pick initially, personally i would have rather gotten penix, and more picks buuuut hindsight being 20/20 penix would not have been there at 11....

now we get to see if we can get a decent #1 receiver and oline help.

as to the guardian thing, all they need to do is make that more streamlined.