2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plus, just this last year, you had Stroud going #2 to Bryce Young's #1 overall.
Shitty franchises pick at the top of the draft which is why Stroud will probably never even play in a Super Bowl. The list of #1 pick QBs who have won a Super Bowl as a starter is a very short list. The most recent one to do it was Matt Stafford and it didn't happen until after he'd been traded off the trash franchise that drafted him. Before him were Peyton and Eli, then you have to go all the way back to Elway and Aikman.

Hell, Mahomes would probably never have even sniffed a Super Bowl ring if the Bears had drafted him instead of Trubisky.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shitty franchises pick at the top of the draft which is why Stroud will probably never even play in a Super Bowl. The list of #1 pick QBs who have won a Super Bowl as a starter is a very short list. The most recent one to do it was Matt Stafford and it didn't happen until after he'd been traded off the trash franchise that drafted him. Before him were Peyton and Eli, then you have to go all the way back to Elway and Aikman.

Hell, Mahomes would probably never have even sniffed a Super Bowl ring if the Bears had drafted him instead of Trubisky.

For $100,000 would you get Da Bears tattooed on your forearm? You can never remove it and can only cover it up when it’s below 60 outside.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
For $100,000 would you get Da Bears tattooed on your forearm? You can never remove it and can only cover it up when it’s below 60 outside.
/e begins to channel a bears fan perspective “but I don’t have Da Bears tattooed on my forearm.”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am cautiously engaged with the Chargers again and waiting for my yearly heartbreak.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes. And get it in the tiniest font size I could and in fancy cursive, so most idiots cant read it. Also can I put it on the inside part of the arm? People will just assume I was some hipster idiot with stupid writing on my arm, but I can smile because I am 100 grand richer. And if I have to tell the story, no one is going to begrudge me for doing it for that kind of money.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes. And get it in the tiniest font size I could and in fancy cursive, so most idiots cant read it. Also can I put it on the inside part of the arm? People will just assume I was some hipster idiot with stupid writing on my arm, but I can smile because I am 100 grand richer. And if I have to tell the story, no one is going to begrudge me for doing it for that kind of money.
Spoken like someone who has no idea what it feels like to live in Illinois.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Spoken like someone who has no idea what it feels like to live in Illinois.
Exactly. Below 60 Chicagoans are still running around shirtless. You gotta get well below freezing before they even think about putting on a wife-beater.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Jim is a great coach, so the AFC West may get more entertaining with the Broncos, Chargers, and Chiefs.
I love the disrespect. Even though the Raiders have been dysfunctional and great at achieving nothing much in recent memory, they haven't been bottom of the division since at least before 2020 and in fact have come in 2nd 3 of the last 4 years even with all the shit that is constantly happening to us. Compared to the Chargers who every year are chosen as the team to go to the SB and does absolutely fucking nothing, or the Broncos who the Raiders have been butt fucking every season for years now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I love the disrespect. Even though the Raiders have been dysfunctional and great at achieving nothing much in recent memory, they haven't been bottom of the division since at least before 2020 and in fact have come in 2nd 3 of the last 4 years even with all the shit that is constantly happening to us. Compared to the Chargers who every year are chosen as the team to go to the SB and does absolutely fucking nothing, or the Broncos who the Raiders have been butt fucking every season for years now.

Lol 😉

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Hard to tell where to start with all this aside from Eli being drafted #1.
Fair point, my memory with him being a #2 pick probably had to do with the trade for Rivers later that day making him go to New York. That actually then means that no Quarterback drafted #2 overall has won a Super Bowl. Which makes my point stronger.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fair point, my memory with him being a #2 pick probably had to do with the trade for Rivers later that day making him go to New York. That actually then means that no Quarterback drafted #2 overall has won a Super Bowl. Which makes my point stronger.

Making your whole argument based on the actual draft number (instead of maybe something like nth QB taken or team quality) is dumb as fuck.

Do you think if Terry Bradshaw or Peyton Manning had been drafted to the same team but one pick lower their entire career trajectory would have changed?

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is the Cowboys' year. I can feel it in my boner.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the Cowboys' year. I can feel it in my boner.
Season 4 Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

• 3Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Compared to the Chargers who every year are chosen as the team to go to the SB and does absolutely fucking nothing
Keep my team's name out yo fuckin' mouth!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users