2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How dumb do you have to be to run away from a crash where presumably the cars are registered or linked to you in some way?
I could just say black and that would be more than enough of an answer but he also plays a sport that involves blows to the head. There's apparently dashcam footage of his crimes too.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm late to the hip drop tackle controversy but this seems very possible:

RDT_20240327_0522375804493314268362731.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's everyone's consensus on the top three QB's? All three out the league after first contract is up? All three the next big thing? Williams folds in the NFL?

Decent shot 1 ends up hitting. More than that, unlikely, but you never know. That 2018 class had 3 hits with Baker, Josh Allen, and Lamar.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My predictions:

Caleb Williams: OK, but a head case. For a first overall pick, he'll be going into a better than average situation with the supporting cast around him. I think he'll show flashes of top tier talent and have some good games early on, but he won't be worth the drama and demands coming off his rookie contract, will eventually end up being a mercenary like Cousins.

Drake Maye: I've barely seen him play. From all the scouting reports I've seen, seems like the prototypical "ideal height with a great arm" prospect like a Drew Lock. Don't think he'll do much, guessing he goes third to the Pats.

Jayden Daniels: I think he's got the highest ceiling of any QB in the draft, just not sure of any longevity, kind of like RG3. I think he'll go to Washington, so, will be interesting to see if they RG3 the next RG3.

McCarthy: I've seen him play the most out of anyone. As a first rounder, I think he's going to be a huge bust. If he ends up being a mid to late round pick and afforded some time to continue to develop, he might be a serviceable starter, but as a first he's going to be thrown to the wolves. I'll be kind of surprised if he goes in the top 10.

In terms of value in the draft, I like Penix and Travis. I think they're both going to fall to a late 2nd round or beyond due to their age and injury history, but I think both could be great starters in the right situation.

I'll bet Penix ends up going in the 1st at some point. Too many QB needy teams that want to take a shot.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
How dumb do you have to be to run away from a crash where presumably the cars are registered or linked to you in some way? I mean, maybe they were drunk, and they don't want to cop the DUI. Whatever, scumbags could have easily killed someone like that raiders receiver. Why can't my team pick some receivers that aren't human refuse?

read an article people saw them grabbing guns then bolting

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I have no memory of a Philly Super Bowl. Must have dreamed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I guess Rice owns the Corvette and was leasing the Lamborghini that were in the accident.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I guess Rice owns the Corvette and was leasing the Lamborghini that were in the accident.
Is there a way to short sell someone's financials? Something tells me this dude doesn't have the best financial planning skills.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure about most states but evidently leaving an accident in Texas when injuries occurred is a pretty big no no

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure about most states but evidently leaving an accident in Texas when injuries occurred is a pretty big no no
Fleeing an accident with 'serious bodily injury' is a class 3 felony with a 2 year minimum sentence. Fleeing an accident with lesser injury is 'state jail felony' with a minimum sentence of 180 days. Wouldn't be surprised if they never even charge him with a felony in the first place though, what city did this happen in?