2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,605 45,921 Today at 12:54 PM #701 2 Reactions: 1 users
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,218 7,658 Today at 2:03 PM #702 it's a festivus miracle, Jets have a interception on this day
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,771 26,457 31 minutes ago #703 I'm not sure how that spike just before the half by CJ Stroud wasn't a fumble. I didn't see anything that looked like a throwing motion. He got the snap and just dropped the ball.
I'm not sure how that spike just before the half by CJ Stroud wasn't a fumble. I didn't see anything that looked like a throwing motion. He got the snap and just dropped the ball.
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,771 26,457 28 minutes ago #704 Holy shit did pam oliver have a stroke?