2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold
Regime LOADING, PLEASE WAIT... <Gold Donor> 18,605 45,922 Today at 12:54 PM #701 3 Reactions: 2 users
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,218 7,658 Today at 2:03 PM #702 it's a festivus miracle, Jets have a interception on this day
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,772 26,457 44 minutes ago #703 I'm not sure how that spike just before the half by CJ Stroud wasn't a fumble. I didn't see anything that looked like a throwing motion. He got the snap and just dropped the ball.
I'm not sure how that spike just before the half by CJ Stroud wasn't a fumble. I didn't see anything that looked like a throwing motion. He got the snap and just dropped the ball.
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,772 26,457 41 minutes ago #704 Holy shit did pam oliver have a stroke?
Hoss Make America's Team Great Again <Gold Donor> 31,772 26,457 9 minutes ago #705 jooka said: it's a festivus miracle, Jets have a interception on this day Click to expand... Did they score both of their FGs off of that INT?
jooka said: it's a festivus miracle, Jets have a interception on this day Click to expand... Did they score both of their FGs off of that INT?