2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4,892
5,923
I don’t have a strong opinion either way but I do believe teams will fall over themselves to draft a Manning QB in the first round.
I don't pay close attention to College Football, but the podcasts guy's that I do listen to all say he is maybe the 5th best QB in this upcoming draft class. Nevertheless, he will probably go #1 or #2 because of the name.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,786
26,471
I don't pay close attention to College Football, but the podcasts guy's that I do listen to all say he is maybe the 5th best QB in this upcoming draft class. Nevertheless, he will probably go #1 or #2 because of the name.
Or because of the incoming national championship.
 

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,229
7,668
What did they do? Was it for terrible calls, or like scratching their asses while the camera was on them?


Seaman was caught on camera telling a cardinals player 'fuck you' multiple times after a play. Hill got accidentally ran over and the player tried to help him up, instead he got up and started bitching him out
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user