2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Grim1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5,090
7,172
I think it's acceptable if you move to the new city. Peer pressure and exposure can be powerful tools for making you care.

I live in San Diego. Long time now, most of my life. But I've been a Raider fan since I was a kid, before I moved out here. I've always hated the rest of the AFC West, especially the Donkos and the Cheaps. No way I could ever switch.

Living here this long though, I do have a soft spot for the Chargers, even after they moved to LA. Went to a lot of Chargers games over the years. Buddy and I got really fucked up on a bottle of Tequila we snuck into the 92 Chargers / Chiefs playoff game. It was drizzling, I was wet, hammered and almost got pneumonia. But it was glorious watching the Chargers destroy the Chiefs.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,052
19,548
I think it's acceptable if you move to the new city. Peer pressure and exposure can be powerful tools for making you care.
Ooof. Imagine being this weak-willed that peer pressure forces you to become a two-teaming faggot. No wonder you're a Dallas/Yankees fan.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user