2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Chainsaw

<Bronze Donator>
2,026
5,640
I grew up a Cowboys fan but after they gave Jimmy Johnson the boot, they've been cursed.



Too early to call it? Nah.

Screenshot_20261009_100705_Reddit.jpg
 

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,530
1,262
85 Superbowl is the first football game I remember watching. I would have been a few months from my 8th birthday. Pretty much the only things I remember about it was the Superbowl shuffle and Refrigerator Perry.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,165
57,353
85 Superbowl is the first football game I remember watching. I would have been a few months from my 8th birthday. Pretty much the only things I remember about it was the Superbowl shuffle and Refrigerator Perry.
Superbowl Shuffle, Bud Bowl, and of course, the Patriots getting absolutely DESTROYED. Basically the perfect Superbowl.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,308
10,995
Superbowl Shuffle, Bud Bowl, and of course, the Patriots getting absolutely DESTROYED. Basically the perfect Superbowl.
I recall it being really cocky to release that video before the SB. Would have been wild to do that and lose but that defense was killer. One of the all time great teams. I wasn't really a Bears fan.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,911
91,080
Haus Haus you're giving the entire council a bad name. Get in the correct thread.
Fuck all, this has been a long day. My bad and apologies to the etiquette nazis and Council. I will pay penance with a brisket eating purification ritual.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,826
26,521
I recall it being really cocky to release that video before the SB. Would have been wild to do that and lose but that defense was killer. One of the all time great teams. I wasn't really a Bears fan.
Would you say it was more or less cocky than trademarking 19-0?
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,165
57,353
Would you say it was more or less cocky than trademarking 19-0?
I know it wasn't the Superbowl, but Jimmy Johnson telling the Dallas Morning News to "put it in 3 inch headlines, we will win the game" was pretty damn baller.

1791582776848.png