2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Wombat

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,951
1,587



wonder who picks him up, hard to see him out permanently.

Probably sits out for a year or two for his PR rehabilitation tour.

The actual lesson is 'Don't Come To Milwaukee If You're Famous' because you'll be consistently drunk before you can leave.
 

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
16,215
7,653
Romo has a quote saying he isnt gonna do anything this year but some spots do come to mind. Aikman doesn't have a new espn contract and is on his last year but they have extended Buck already. Long shot there I would think but never know. The more interesting one is Kirk Herbstreit's new contract allows Amazon to move on from Herbstreit if one of its preferred targets becomes available later.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,750
26,431

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,411
1,736
Romo was a promising play by play guy when he first started, but he only got progressively worse. He also can't string a sentence together without having to pause or stumble over basic words.
 

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4,889
5,920
Tony Romo started strong, but he stopped putting in the effort and got worse every year. Cowboy fan or not, I can take him or leave him. As far as Cowboys broadcasters go, Troy Aikman is the only "great" one, and Moose Johnston is the only "good" one.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,244
10,934
Tony Romo started strong, but he stopped putting in the effort and got worse every year. Cowboy fan or not, I can take him or leave him. As far as Cowboys broadcasters go, Troy Aikman is the only "great" one, and Moose Johnston is the only "good" one.
Agree Aikman is good , speaks well, usually looks stoned as fuck , and knows what he is talking about (AND has the rings to prove it).
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,750
26,431
Probably sits out for a year or two for his PR rehabilitation tour.

The actual lesson is 'Don't Come To Milwaukee If You're Famous' because you'll be consistently drunk before you can leave.

Remind me what he did. All I see is he got arrested for DWI. I mean sure that's bad, but people are acting like he attacked the cops or raped someone in the drunk tank. Was it just a DWI?
 

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,070
16,592
Remind me what he did. All I see is he got arrested for DWI. I mean sure that's bad, but people are acting like he attacked the cops or raped someone in the drunk tank. Was it just a DWI?
He made the mistake of signing a big contract before his DWI.
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,750
26,431
I think I'm going to have to stream my game tomorrow. Who are you guys using these days? Most of the old bookmarks I have are dead now. Only the nflbite list is live.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user