Fight
Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- 4,894
- 5,929
are you 70 years old or are you talking about the NFL in general? Because aside from the period between Aikman and Romo the Cowboys have been very stable at the QB position.
Also Sam Darnold just won the Super Bowl. Nick Foles won a Super Bowl against Tom Brady. Trent fucking Dilfer won a Super Bowl.
I am not saying the Cowboys have had it as bad as some of the other teams in the league. But I watched every one of these games, and they were almost all dreadful. Point is, I like Dak. I am grateful for Dak. Oh and I guess he is "black" or something retarded that Bubbles was saying.
- Quincy Carter
- Drew Bledsoe
- Vinny Testaverde
- Jon Kitna
- Andy Dalton
- Brad Johnson
- Randall Cunningham
- Cooper Rush
- Chad Hutchinson
- Matt Cassel
- Brandon Weeden
- Anthony Wright
- Ryan Leaf
- Ben DiNucci
- Stephen McGee
- Kellen Moore
- Trey Lance
- Garrett Gilbert
- Drew Henson
- Kyle Orton
- Mark Sanchez
- Brooks Bollinger
- Clint Stoerner
- 1

