Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
3m83XvlgjIMeBtCHlIyLAsa2GZ1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]24[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2001-11-06[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]24 is an American television series produced for the Fox network and syndicated worldwide, starring Kiefer Sutherland as Counter Terrorist Unit agent Jack Bauer. Each 24-episode season covers 24 hours in the life of Bauer, using the real time method of narration.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

best part of the superbowl. fucking JACK BAUER is coming back. FUCK YES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well shit, you technically beat me to it as quinloe said. cant wait. this show was corny but i loved the shit out of it.
pure awesome

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Capital letters must be something you didn't learn in school?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you're saying I should download and watch 24? I haven't watched a single episode of it ever. Is it totally worth it?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you're saying I should download and watch 24? I haven't watched a single episode of it ever. Is it totally worth it?
That's basically what I'm wondering. Given my recent review of Chicago PD, would this do anything for me?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its worth it, just keep in mind this show and reality are distant cousins and jack bauer is an immortal.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
24 is a masterpiece. It has eye roll moments like how fast they can travel in "real time", but for the most part they are extremely well made. Jack Bauer is a unstoppable force of nature and I loved every second of it. I can't wait to see him return.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I watched it when it came out and loved it. I am in the middle of a rewatch of all 8 seasons because I read this was coming back about a month ago.

Jack is immortal. I shed a tear for him in Season 2 though.

iannis

Musty Nester
Jack is kinda superman. And the show knows it. And the show knows you know it. And if at any point you have a problem with that you can go right ahead and fuck yourself.

He keeps America safe.

It's a good show for the type of show that it is. You'll either like it or go "meh". It's hard to hate 24.

Edit: They used to do this super annoying shit with multiple frames inside a frame which annoyed me to no end. But it really drives home thecomic bookgraphic novel aesthetic of it. That's about the worst thing you can say about 24, I think.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just be prepared for lots of protocols and opening of sockets. And every scene without Bauer sucking donkey balls. Like when The Blacklist has a scene without Reddington in it, or possibly worse.

But Jack Bauer is all that is man. He is John McClaine without the jokes, Rambo without the brain damage, James Bond without the British.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 1st and 2nd season of 24 are amazing.

The 3rd season lost me about halfway through and I stopped watching entirely sometime during the 4th season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so i guess chloe moves to the UK to live with her brit husband. jack comes to visit and shit hits the fan while hes there?