Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its like rebooting M.A.S.H. without Alan Alda. Since the story has been told many times in various incarnations, Kiefer Sutherland is the only redeeming quality left to the show. Removing him, pretty much removes the show for me.

spronk

FPS noob
well at least he'll have a reason why every other federal agent keeps shooting at him now

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fox going all-in on black lead programming? Is Empire still a thing? I thought it had good ratings its first season then took a nose dive.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Since the WB turned in to the CW and switched all the programming to DC Superhero or teen girl stuff, someone had to pick up the demo.

spronk

FPS noob
Fox going all-in on black lead programming? Is Empire still a thing? I thought it had good ratings its first season then took a nose dive.
empire is still the #2 TV show outside sports, I believe its Walking Dead, Empire, then Big Bang Theory. thats for the coveted ad demo, 18-34. Its slipped a bit since season 1 but overall TV watching is down anyways as people are cord cutting and shit

i tried watching empire, watched 2 episodes and it was just a terrible, terrible soap opera with a lot of singing