38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
The UI looks incomplete and is probably janky. The game looks better in motion based on that one trailer but those shots aren't flattering at all.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
For a reason I can't put my finger on, it reminds me of AoC. Shudder...

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Hey, let's be internet badasses and critique the usability and art of a failed game that wasn't even in alpha.

On a lighter note, I too enjoy the art direction. It's a god damn shame nobody is going to pick this up.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think the art in this game is pretty great, and the environments are quite unique... Love the character models

Real shame

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And to think people would call this a WoW clone, why, I can't imagine why anyone would say that.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry sir, I'll get with the program =/

Why the hell did RI fuck this game? We are talking about a franchise worth literally billions of dollars, all gone because of some asshat politician with an axe to grind. The innovative gameplay, combined with unreal visuals and groundbreaking UI work would have put WoW's financial success to shame and have Kotick crying in his wheaties if only this had been allowed to come to fruition. The loss of such an (almost) icon in the MMO industry is to be mourned.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It looked nice in any situation - the art alone is more appealing than ESO or WS imo.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
It's pretty messed up that this world was built and is probably going to go to waste.
It doesn't matter. You need to build a world to fit around your game-play design and mechanics. If you build a world without the game first, then all of that work almost totally goes to waste because massive overhauls will almost always be needed to make it work right.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was the world actually built? Or just a few pieces of zones?
There were 17 "zones" (It was seamless) art locked with I think another 10 or so going through the sign off/locked process that were really close. Not including dungeons. My numbers maybe off +/- 1 or 2, sorry it's been awhile.