38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Has anyone bought the Amalur IP yet?
I know I did not sell at the auction last year.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
If you want to make an argument against Evolution don't say something like "show me trasitional fossils". Mostly because they exist. Say something like "Then explain what the fuck is up with the PLatypus" or "If we evolved from apes why do apes still exist". At least then you have some sort of trolling argument.
But that would mean you actually care about facts. Like finding about them, instead of spouting back arguments you were told were "good arguments against evilution" without basis whatsoever. Like that guy who was saying "tide goes up; tide goes down. Can't explain THAT!" (I admit, the differentials on a radial inverse square force are a bit weird to actually calculate)

The only reason you pay attention to those fundamentalists is that, sometimes, they get elected to whatever position, and you do have to fight to keep them from doing actual damage to the rest of the population.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
LOL

Curt Schilling says Hall snubbed him for being Republican - NY Daily News

The former pitcher, who was denied entry into Cooperstown for a third straight year Tuesday, claimed that being a high-profile Republican caused some voters to leave him off their ballots.

Schilling hinted as much Wednesday in an interview with Boston radio station WEEI by suggesting that newly-elected Hall of Famer John Smoltz got the necessary votes for induction because of his supposed Democratic leanings.

"[SMOLTZ] is a Hall-of-Famer. And I think the other big thing is that I think he's a Democrat, and so... I know that as a Republican, that there's some people who really don't like that," Schilling said.

Instead of challenging Schilling?s accusation, which ignores the fact that Smoltz donated money to Republican Mitt Romney?s presidential campaign in 2012, one of the hosts ran with it.

"If you'd just said, 'vote Kerry,' you might be in the Hall of Fame right now," he said, to which Schilling responded, ?Absolutely.?

Confronted over his comments on Twitter, Schilling lashed out against critics and claimed he was joking the whole time.

?Listen to the interview, then shut your pie hole. It was said in jest you dink,? he angrily told Twitter user @MoRings42.

Schilling is either really bad at taking rejection or really bad at telling jokes.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Why either? It's obviously both.

But I don't baseball. Maybe he should already be in there. /shrug

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Listen to the interview, then shut your pie hole. It was said in jest you dink," he angrily told Twitter user @MoRings42."
That Wakandan mad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why either? It's obviously both.

But I don't baseball. Maybe he should already be in there. /shrug
They haven't elected 5 in since like 1930 something and they elected 4 in who were more deserving than him. If he gets in or not who knows. He has steroids associated with his name. Some voters care some don't.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Listen to the interview, then shut your pie hole. It was said in jest you dink,? he angrily told Twitter user @MoRings42.
hey-guys-look-how-retarded-i-am-jokes-on-them.jpg

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
They haven't elected 5 in since like 1930 something and they elected 4 in who were more deserving than him. If he gets in or not who knows. He has steroids associated with his name. Some voters care some don't.
Schilling has never been associated with steroid usage.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
When he had a bloody sock people speculated he was shooting himself with PED's to both numb the area and help it repair faster. Whether it's true or it's just loltards making shit up is up to you to decide.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Almost every moderately successful player from probably 1990-2005 is "associated" with steroid use. Most of it is speculative, but it's an era so cloudy that almost everyone is under suspicion.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When he had a bloody sock people speculated he was shooting himself with PED's to both numb the area and help it repair faster. Whether it's true or it's just loltards making shit up is up to you to decide.
Anabolic steroids would do neither of those things.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Speaking of 38, did we ever find out who bought the IP / game assets and for how much or is it still in limbo? I know someone linked that they sold all the furniture, computers, etc., but never heard about the IP.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Speaking of 38, did we ever find out who bought the IP / game assets and for how much or is it still in limbo? I know someone linked that they sold all the furniture, computers, etc., but never heard about the IP.
I don't think anyone offered "enough".

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe there's some kind of insurance payout they can claim if they take a 100% bath on it? Fuck if I know.