Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Now, Belgian dildos are known for their "rough hewn" and rustic finish. Unlike Bangladeshi dildos, which is like being fucked by a unicorn's whisper, Belgian dildos are more "sporty," but at my age, I really need the grape jelly. But then I remember, back when I was young, I could take a straight Belgian dildo and it would not be no big deal. And I also remember, I also never used to drop my dildo.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want a guy
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gut and vag flora are largely similar since one is colonized by the other. Therefore, eating ass is a feasible conduit of transmission, however that assumes the hosts gut flora is healthy and that the balance has not been disturbed by things like antibiotics or poor diet. The much more strictly controlled environment of the vag ensures that flora are less prone to the imbalances that can plague the gut.

Pen on the other hand is covered with fungus, which behaves antagonistically toward gut bacteria and can also cause thrush. Pen juice is sterile though and actually slightly basic, which is why it burns your throat or god forbid your eye if you get it there. As a base, it neutralize the acidity of the vag creating harsh conditions for the resident flora.

So while eating as is an okay way to subsidize struggling gut colonies, sucking dick will have no effect at best and at worst it would be mildly counter productive while giving you a sore throat.

i hope this helps.

🍏
giphy.gif