4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Give me your address, I'll mail you the $0.03 of your tax dollars that have gone to me.
200.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bro quoting Meinh Kampf is gonna sway me, you have been paying attention my posts/positions. I am a Hitler guy, I respect his charisma and can recognize his leadership ability, his ideas and ideals. You have plenty of forum bros on here that will co-sign this line of thinking.

I like you Araysar, I think way more bad and you can also take my book. Lets keep our dialogue friendly.
hans GIF

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Don't misquote me, I expect better from you.

Bro if you think quoting Meinh Kampf is gonna sway me, then you haven't been paying attention my posts/positions. I am not a Hitler guy, while I respect his charisma and can recognize his leadership ability, I deplore his ideas and ideals. You have plenty of forum bros on here that will co-sign this line of thinking. So there is no need to tag me and try and convert me.

I like you Araysar, I think you offer way more good than bad and you can also take a joke, which is big in my book. Lets keep our dialogue friendly.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
well. speaking as a christian, as someone who's faith is a pretty huge part of my life and very much dictates how i view the world and the people in it... i don't really find that offensive. maybe it's because it's it has vampires in it, i automatically dismiss any kind of truth it claims. like, when i play dnd, no matter what the DM says about gods and faith and what's real or not, i understand that he's talking about it in terms of the world of dnd.

it's just a story, and sure there can be statements that are made that have real world correlation... there are some priests and pastors who commit horrible crimes that do, indeed use faith as a mask to get away with abuse. it sucks and i wish it didn't happen, but i'm not "offended" by it. it may be a scathing indictment of the church, but i welcome criticism on that level. if your faith and belief can't stand up to criticism, that can be a wonderful learning opportunity.

anyway, i'm rambling, i'm just saying that it's a story and in THAT story, there isn't a christian God. if you can't separate reality from a work of fiction then you have bigger problems than whether or not some writer hurt your feelings
family guy jesus GIF

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Love it. Hell yeah. That bull nailed the eye socket and the spine.

Would have been beautiful if the bull, being completely annoyed by the screaming, had jumped into the stands and nailed that screaming bitch.

Bull 1 - Idiot 0.
Dude's talking about his adventures in cuckholdry.