4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never heard the expression Coonass before so when I read your post I laughed and had to look it up. In the end temptation got the better of me and here we are ;)

Supposed to have originated in the aftermath of ww2. A couple of soldiers from new orleans were speaking their version of french in France and a frenchman commented that is sounded like connasse french. He meant it sounded like whorehouse french, but the cajuns heard coon ass and ran with it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm one of those ape faggots now.

Troll Trolling GIF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Imagine you are being kept in a dungeon. Every day a different man comes down there and asks if you want to be raped in the mouth or the ass. At first you resist and refuse to consent to your own abuse. After some time, you start to notice the dicks going into your mouth are a little smaller and cum a little quicker than the ones going in your ass, not to mention no ass pain afterwards. So you start requesting the mouth rape, and guess what, it works! No pain, shorter duration. You even notice if you put in a little effort, it’s over even faster! Fast forward a few weeks, you now begin to salivate when you hear the door creak open and find yourself furiously jerking off while throating your rapists cock.

• 3WTF
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users