4Posterity - A repository for your favorite out-of-context FOH quotes

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone have that super old meme of the retarded looking wizard with the "I cast gay on this thread" caption?

Seems appropriate on many levels...

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Asking for a friend:

He said he had been getting laid a lot but the women downstairs have smelled like tuna/fishy. Some were heavier women he said.

He wants to know if this is normal?

I for one have been downstairs on previous girlfriends and it was good, but I can’t remember what it smelled or tasted like cause it was years ago.

Gents, what are the best and worst case scenarios for a woman’s downstairs region?

This is not a troll rather a sexual relations question.

Be please mature and courteous. No input from virgins is necessary as that would be irrelevant.

Thank you.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It was @Alcestis

xFOEDRd.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't leave my house or interact with people unless I absolutely have to. I'm absolutely not open to new experiences and would prefer every day be exactly like the day before it even if the day before was totally miserable.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The job market for women without a college degree is pretty nonexistent. Maybe they have opportunities now when the economy is great but that won't always be the case. Men have a lot of other options. That's why colleges are like 2/3rds women now.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user