7/30 FoH Open Magic the Gathering M20 Tournament

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
K ill update tomorrow morn

pharmakos pharmakos and MrHolland420 MrHolland420

waiting on you 2, understand busy schedules so take tomorrow if you need it to get together.

Almost had him today, he messaged in Discord at 3:00PM saying "let's play in a half hour." I saw the message at 3:45PM, just as I was first settling in after arriving at home, so I messaged asking if he'd be good to go in 15 minutes. I have not yet gotten a response...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
any eta guys?

I'm giving up on the guy. I told him the day the bracket was posted that I'm available 24/7 and all he had to do is pick a time. Literally the easiest possible availability to work with. I only received one reply with a "time," two days later, and it was "hey I'm available right now can you play in 30 minutes?"

No, I couldn't quite play in 30 minutes notice, but I did actually manage to reply a smidge late, at T+45minutes -- and he was already gone.

Dude gave me the same run around last season, and if memory serves he did it to one or two other people too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Alright fellas here's round two. Dropped tiggles (requested) and mrholland (mia).

1564854975607.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
zzeris zzeris I'm available 24/7, if you want to get it done some time today PM me, I should see it shortly via phone notification when you do. Otherwise pick a time for tomorrow and I'll be ready then.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
2-1 I won. Kiroy Kiroy , can you put Zzeris on the brackets. I capitalized my name when I first got the acct and it's been nothing but an issue.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2-1 I won. Kiroy Kiroy , can you put Zzeris on the brackets. I capitalized my name when I first got the acct and it's been nothing but an issue.

just let people know its case sensitive when you're getting together - i'm worried if I edited the names it will reset the brackets as i'm not that familiar with the little app i'm using. I didn't realize it was when I first made the list :(

• 1Like