7/30 FoH Open Magic the Gathering M20 Tournament

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
K i should be home in a few hours and ill get it all figured out heading into the finals.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_02 help me out here:

So here was our final round:

1565116310115.png

Del wins 2-1 over lend
necrath wins 2-0 over zzeris
pharm wins 2-1 over glend

Do you know where that puts us points wise? I'd guess:

necrath +3
del +2
pharm +2
lend +1
glend +1
zzeris +0

So that puts us at:

necrath 9 points
lend 7 points
zzeris 6 points
pharm 5 points
del 5 points
glend 4 points

So where do we go from here? My guess would be Glend out, tie breaker for pharm and del and loser is out, then top seed vs bottom seed, and middle seed vs middle seed for semi finals and the winner of each in the finals?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So where do we go from here? My guess would be Glend out, tie breaker for pharm and del and loser is out, then top seed vs bottom seed, and middle seed vs middle seed for semi finals and the winner of each in the finals?

You are correct, Higher seeded player gets to choose to play or draw as well.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
they don't have to play for a tie breaker, you can just combine their records and see what one is better. Just add up their wins.

doesn't the same amount of points mean the same amount of wins? i'll go back and check it out

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos and Del Del

sorry about that it looks like pharm has 5 total wins and del has 4 total wins so pharm moves forward. Del let me know if I fucked up and you have a depute.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Necrath Evilcraft Necrath Evilcraft i'm good 24/7 just pick a time. if you want a quick response PM me, those go to my phone's push notifications, as long as i'm not asleep i should be back with ya soon. (i take several cat naps every 24 hours instead of sleeping at night)

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
if i fell asleep, ill be online all day tomorrow Working from Home. I can join them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user