90s songs that were OK the first time, but gave you cancer after they were played nonstop for months

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Oh, my real contribution:

Every Oasis song.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This one got played tons and tons but I'd guess that absolutely zero of us got tired of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This one got played tons and tons but I'd guess that absolutely zero of us got tired of it.

In my first real programming class in high school we'd play Fire Water Burn all the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Real deep rabbit hole we could go down with Lilith Fair artists but let's start with Jewel

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'm just going to post amazing 90s songs from now on:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

its one of those songs that you turn the volume up if it comes on the radio. along with this one.
but to keep on topic
this started out as a really good song, but just seeing the thumbnail i cringe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Queued up at the 90s

These kinds of videos can be a lot of fun. The amount of songs that were huge in their day and left no real footprint versus the songs that later became mega famous pop culture fixtures.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Their "live" album with this song was my first ever CD purchase I think, I think I must have listened to it 100x when I was a teenager. My ears sunk into the mold of their live sound and I really dug it, but other then Genesis the way we walk I can't think of any other songs or albums I prefer the Live version to the studio.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol Achy Breaky Heart is such a combobreaker in there.
you know, i never figured you for being into top 40. Jewel and Melissa Etheridge, yeah i can totally see, but the others? nah didnt see it.
i would have bet your favorite song of the 90s was something by L7

that entire album is awesome.