A.C.E.C, the disruption of normal human cognition.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Algorithm Cultivated Echo Chambers are massively destructive to human rationalization. I would propose we use this thread to discuss human interaction and learning in the modern age.

My personal viewpoint is that Americans are accidentally being driven insane. By a combination, of congnition interrupting effects due to technology converging with a dominant social culture.

I think humans naturally get introduced to new information and first response is emotional, then given time we seek advice from intelligent people we respect, and or seek more knowledge, followed by adjusting our view. If you think of it from a more primitive view, humans live in towns, they could go to respected elders to work through new information, these respected elders were accountable for the information they dispensed. This created a closed loop that had personal responsibility.

Now technology curates information that confirms your biases with "authority figure" information sources. It blocks dissenting views. With financial focus on money first, there is a constant need to hit the next headline, which does not allow enough time for people to get past emotional reaction on new information. The mental damage to critical thought is massive and will cause more and more crazy and likely violent outbursts as those most dependent on tech go crazy.

A positive, is that as people are red pilled they will reject these echo chamber creating tools and return to more rational processes. I think we see this already in a subset of people rejecting social media, Netflix, Hollywood.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you're experiencing that particular shower-thought a little too often I'd suggest reading Thaler's book on choice architecture and nudge theory (for which he won the Nobel Prize)

Also Kahnemann's Thinking Fast and Slow should prolly be required reading for everyone who wants to deal with like.... people on the internet.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you're experiencing that particular shower-thought a little too often I'd suggest reading Thaler's book on choice architecture and nudge theory (for which he won the Nobel Prize for)

Also Kahnemann's Thinking Fast and Slow should prolly be required reading for everyone who wants to deal with like.... people on the internet.

I would suggest Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases instead of Thinking Fast and Slow. Its the same work but actually has science.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
Misbehaving is actually hilarious tho. I only cited the ones that were relevant to titan's post about confirmation bias and cognitive reflection.

Cialdini's Pre-Suasion would actually be good too, and not too technical.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Misbehaving is actually hilarious tho. I only cited the ones that were relevant to titan's post about confirmation bias and cognitive reflection.

Cialdini's Pre-Suasion would actually be good too, and not too technical.
OH yeah, misbehaving is definite worth a read.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Typo in the thread title and you put the thread in the wrong forums!

og_image.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
My personal viewpoint is that Americans are accidentally being driven insane.

Nothing "accidental" about it. Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, look past the anti-semitism to what is being proposed. It's a manual for mass manipulation of populations and someone is using it against us.

"Rules for Radicals" is only a small piece of what's in the Protocols.

• 1Picard

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The echo chamber effect of social media has gotten very intense in past few years.

It like visiting entirely different platforms if I go there in incognito mode.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Nothing "accidental" about it. Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, look past the anti-semitism to what is being proposed. It's a manual for mass manipulation of populations and someone is using it against us.

"Rules for Radicals" is only a small piece of what's in the Protocols.

The Protocols.

There they are again. A Russian forgery from the late 19th century is STILL being pushed as some sort of gospel in the modern day. It's like y'alls Quran or something.

"Protocultists", that's what I call your types. You all believe the Protocols are 'Real-Jewish' and not 'Fake-Russian-Orthodox-Delusion'.

Himeo the Protocols are a Russian Orthodox paranoia set to paper. Russian Orthodoxists invented/imagined them or even deliberately wrote them in order to subvert everything they saw coming from the Liberal Enlightenment. Very similar to Rousseau and his own horror when he realized that his slaves were about to wake up.

It wasn't Jews. Russian Christians who were blaming Jews for their own failings and/or setbacks.... wrote the Protocols. They were more resistant to the Enlightenment than were the Protestants of America and Western Europe (sans Spain and France). So when the Eastern Euros went all-in with Religious Zealotry it backfired on them because they completely misunderstood the origin of the Marxist idea. They thought it originated in Jerusalem or Israel but its true origin is France and a totalitarian view of the world derived from French and German Postmodernism which in turn were developed to counteract the English Enlightenment.

So when you praise and/or fear the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, you should know that you are not actually fearing or praising Jews because Jews didn't write them. You are praising and fearing the imagined delusions of the Central European Orthodoxy of the 19th century.

Stalin wasn't a Jew he was raised in the Seminary. Hitler wasn't a Jew he was raised as an Austrian/Prussian nationalist. Both of those two men died while swearing to the validity and reality of the Protocols.

So I ask you, do you have any video or audio evidence of any Jewish elders teaching the Protocols to any younger Jews?

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Himeo doesnt think jews wrote the protocols. He thinks the ideas in the protocols are jew tricks.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So I ask you, do you have any video or audio evidence of any Jewish elders teaching the Protocols to any younger Jews?

Of course not, and the anti-semitism isn't why I continue to recommend that people read the Protocols.

Look past the "We will destroy le Goyim" bullshit to what is being proposed. Banking monopoly, pushing communism, destroying Christianity and the nuclear family to weaken the resilience of western societies, buying out all forms of mass communication and heavily censoring them to fit a global narrative and promote destabilization. It predicted the fall of Russia to Bolshevism, hijacking the US and using our military as a puppet power, two of the three intended world wars, and the coming mass depopulation to make it easier to control us. Not bad for a book that's been around since 1905. It's like it was written by a fucking time traveler with how insanely accurate it is.

The Protocols are the "Globalist" manual for world domination and it worked. No other book has been so accurate with its predictions or could better describe the modern world we were born into, and the one Trump is trying to destroy.

Muh "it's the Jews" or "It's a forgery" arguments are propaganda to get people not to read the Protocols. It doesn't matter who wrote the book, all that matters is it's self-evidently been used and 95% of the plan achieved. The remaining 5% involve a third world war and mass depopulation - meaning everyone that you love is going to die.

Herp derp, "but it says Jews are bad". That's not the point. The point is it says you and your family are going to die and it's been right about everything else.

By the way, my current hypothesis is that it was a Jesuit forgery, not that it matters.

If you can't get past le anti-semitism than read the first edition of Tragedy & Hope by Caroll Quigley. That was the version of the protocols intended to be read by the fucktards who sold the rest of us out, giving them the basics for how the system works without mentioning the coming genocide.

Last edited:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo doesnt think jews wrote the protocols. He thinks the ideas in the protocols are jew tricks.

I think the Protocols are a cold, cynical view of the world in 1905, and a system designed to gain control of international finance, communications, and nation states in order to play everyone against each other and eventually cull the population to gain power and keep it indefinitely.

"He's only saying that 'cause he hates the Jews". Bro, some of the people I'm talking about are Jews, but most of them aren't. I'm talking about the Rothschilds, House of WIndsor, House of Saud, Rockefellers, Jesuits, etc.

Pretty sure the Jesuits wrote it, anyway. Doesn't matter. It's what they do. Blame someone else, usually the people who are trying to stop them, for the very thing they're in fact doing.

Rules for Radicals.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think the Protocols are a cold, cynical view of the world in 1905, and a system designed to gain control of international finance, communications, and nation states in order to play everyone against each other and eventually cull the population to gain power and keep it indefinitely.

"He's only saying that 'cause he hates the Jews". Bro, some of the people I'm talking about are Jews, but most of them aren't. I'm talking about the Rothschilds, House of WIndsor, House of Saud, Rockefellers, Jesuits, etc.

Pretty sure the Jesuits wrote it, anyway. Doesn't matter. It's what they do. Blame someone else, usually the people who are trying to stop them, for the very thing they're in fact doing.

Rules for Radicals.
And you think the people attempting to control the world wrote a manual about it so us plebs can find and read it? Orly

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
I really hope this thread is some sort of parody or inside joke that I'm not in on. Otherwise... yikes.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
And you think the people attempting to control the world wrote a manual about it so us plebs can find and read it? Orly

It's what they do. Next level trolling. What's the fun in winning if your enemies don't know you're doing it?

"Stop us if you can, bitch."

khorum

Murder Apologist
That's one shitty global conspiracy if they can't even keep the UN and Western Europe from shitting on Israel on behalf of Palestinian Terrorists.

• 1Worf