A Million ways to die in the West

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit!

looks great - hate Family Guy (now), loved Ted, maybe this faggot will stop shitting up TV and just do movies.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
seth's teeth are so distracting, its like staring at the sun....

also you had me at NPH money says he plays a womanizing bastard.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
family guy used to be pretty funny. i think he is milking it for the fuck of it. It's either that or fucking Simpsons (maybe bob burger). Fucking Simpsons. At least Cleveland Show is off the rader. That was a real garbage.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You guys will have to just trust me...this movie is funny as fuck and TONS of homages to Blazing Saddles and other comedy westerns. The biggest concern for many people was Seth's acting chops and comedic timing in a meatspace/real world format but he nailed it. NPH playing ANOTHER womanizing asshole still works and just having Gio and Sarah Silverman is bonus.

iannis

Musty Nester
Dudes funny. Family Guy didn't get popular on accident. Movie looks funny.

Just christ. Family Guy. Let it die already McFarlane. Let it die. You killed the wrong character. Brian should have lived. Peter should have died. You could have taken a seriously dark and fucked up turn with it and forced it off the air in style.

Fadaar

That guy
God damn I had forgotten how hot Charlize Theron is because of Prometheus forcing me to scrub all memories of everything involving that movie.

Looks funny as hell, and Liam Neeson is always a plus.

Szlia

The problem I had with Ted was that 90% of the jokes were based on somewhat lazy pop culture references. Given the context of this movie, he does not have this crutch so it might very well be funnier.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Anyone notice that when he said, "Fine, fine" he said, "Mila Kunis, Mila Kunis"?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looks great. Love NPH and Sarah Silverman is pretty funny too. Charlize is still fine as hell.

Loco_sl

shitlord
I watched this today - it's exactly what you'd expect from the trailers and Seth MacFarlane in general. Everyone I went with found it very enjoyable.

Small Spoiler:

A LOT of good cameo's that you wouldn't expect. It's written like a Family Guy episode. Hey, you want to be in the movie but we don't have a role? No problem... We'll throw you in somewhere!