A Quiet Place Part II (2020)

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
How did the alien use the boat? seriously did it stand on top and dog paddle or did it start it and steer to the island? Makes no sense at all.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How did the alien use the boat? seriously did it stand on top and dog paddle or did it start it and steer to the island? Makes no sense at all.
They showed that they couldnt swim, so I thought it was just stuck on it and it drifted there.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
SO I guess this is free on Paramount + - might have to get a trial and then cancel. I am not subscribing to another service, but hey, free movie.

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stupidest monster ever, can't see or swim. Seems like they could have wrapped the movie up 30 mins in, and maybe dad would still be alive in 1 if they, you know, headed to the lake.

OR

Create distraction noise, seeing as they blindly just garggbblegarrgle towards any sound and take out some swarms.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh my God this could be epic if we have to be quiet during drunk gaming weekend and I keep killing all of us when we play because I can't shut up after 6 beers.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
theyre gonna make a game based on the movie

I had an idea for a mod for cs like zombie mod but monster could only hear , see gun flashes etc

oh this movie sucked by the way, first one was wrapped with a bow around it John got pestered into this

spronk

FPS noob

will release in theaters Sept 2023. The second movie wasn't that good, but the first 15 mins was "the prequel" and the best part so I guess... ok?

seems like the story is just going around in circles though

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

will release in theaters Sept 2023. The second movie wasn't that good, but the first 15 mins was "the prequel" and the best part so I guess... ok?

seems like the story is just going around in circles though

this feels like it should be the Direct to Video sequel that is totally different than the first, more action, less character focused; more broad, less focused in.

but like you said, the day one part of Part II was the best part, so it could definitely be cool.