A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lies, Jon will become powerful only to have Arya, a now full member of the faceless men; be hired to murder him.
Except when the deed is to be done, they fall into an incest driven lust, only to find out upon consummating their new found incestral desire, Arya then realizes why Jon gave her a sword named Needle.

It's named after his small penis, whom Tormund knew all along. Thus gloating at any given opportunity when around Jon.

Canon as fuck.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Well he was bringing Ygritte to pound town several times a day, so unless she looked like a man probably not.
rrr_img_57436.jpg

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Good news right there. Whether he delivers or not is a whole other discussion, which has been beat to death.

One thing though, and I say this with a preface that ASoIaF is my favorite book series, I'm not sure how he can finish up the series in only 2 more books. Granted, between book 6 and 7 there's going to be ~2000 pages of material...I don't see how he cleans it all up without the biggest events being rushed. Presumably the Others are going to some fuck everyone up and Dany is going to head on over, but to have only two books to cover this material that's been built up for this entire time? I'm not so sure.

There's just so much that needs to happen. I assume every PoV will be in on the Others/Dany in some form, but spending just 2/7 books on what is assumed to be the most badass shiz yet to come seems anti-climatic. But hell, what do I know, I'm not an author. Winter has been fucking coming for like five thousand pages now, and by the old gods and the new, the last 2k pages better have winter cumming everywhere.

Also, the dragons wont have enough time to grow unless there's some sort of time skip. I think the last two books will be the best yet (and I'm serious) just because of all the plotlines will finally be converging. If it really is just going to be two more books, every chapter is going to have to have shit hitting the fan.

/rabidfanboy off

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pretty sure I read somewhere the last two books are going to be over 1500 pages each.. thats like like 4x the first book.
Plenty of time to sum it all up heh

This is assuming he doesn't die before the last book.
Which is probably not the case.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It must feel shitty walking around knowing you've made arguably one of the best contemporary fantasy series and all people can think is they hope you don't die before the last book. That would make me depressed. I mean it's a compliment sort of.. I guess.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It must feel shitty walking around knowing you've made arguably one of the best contemporary fantasy series and all people can think is they hope you don't die before the last book. That would make me depressed. I mean it's a compliment sort of.. I guess.
The people don't actually care about him as a person though, just as a manufacturer of enjoyment. so yeah, definitely depressing. aw well.
R38Ajn6.gif

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure I read somewhere the last two books are going to be over 1500 pages each.. thats like like 4x the first book.
Plenty of time to sum it all up heh

This is assuming he doesn't die before the last book.
Which is probably not the case.
I hate to say it but I think SOIAF is going the route of WoT.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know, I think that they would have their wives do it. These are not modern people.