A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That doesn't seem large enough IMO. Descriptions say he could swallow a mammoth whole and cover an entire village with his wingspan.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That doesn't seem large enough IMO. Descriptions say he could swallow a mammoth whole and cover an entire village with his wingspan.
The line from Tyrion is

"And the greatest of them, Balerion, the Black Dread, could have swallowed an aurochs whole, or even one of the hairy mammoths said to roam the cold wastes beyond the Port of Ibben."

He's clearly never seen a mammoth, because the size difference between that and an aurochs(just a bigass bull) is massive. Like jumping from a housecat to a mastiff dog. So he's speaking somewhat hyperbolically there it would seem.

As for wingspan, that thing could cover a small village. I think the pic isn't too far off on scale.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
So, Bran is obviously going to Worg into the dragons.

My only question is will he do it for or against Daenerys.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You think so? Is there any history of that happening?
No, but it seems to be the general direction with The scope and power of his abilities. I got that same feeling as I read the last book.

And fuck, killed Snow right as I was really starting it like the character and plot. Don't really even care to watch this season, I just want the next book

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If he does warg a dragon it may be to turn it back around to Essos and away from Westeros so his older half-brother can forge another peace treaty, according tothis theory. Yes, against Daenerys.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless Bran gets some outside influence, I don't think he is going to do anything if he wargs a dragon except have an existential crisis.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Jon will become King on the Wall and to seal the peace, take an Other to bride, as did the Night's King of old. Not an easy or perfect or permanent peace, just a peace.
yao_ming_heck_no_by_rober_raik-d4czlxk.png

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly we need a new book thread free from the corruption of TV show spoilers.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
If Jon is dead there's no way he's is just going to be immediately resurrected into Azor Ahai reborn/The Prince that was Promised come book 6. He'd already be capable of pushing back The Others, and they haven't even made past the wall yet. Perhaps the cold of the north will preserve his body allowing for a rez down the road. Surely something will prevent the corpse being desecrated. Probably going to be total collapse of the Nights Watch before he ever comes back.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I doubt Un-Jon is just going to climb out of his grave, whip out a flaming sword and vanquish the hordes of Others like some super human badass. IF he is to beat the Others, he will need to get allies, deal with assorted problems and a bunch of other stuff. This isn't the kind of story where anyone can slice 200 orcs solo in between two breakfasts.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I doubt Un-Jon is just going to climb out of his grave, whip out a flaming sword and vanquish the hordes of Others like some super human badass. IF he is to beat the Others, he will need to get allies, deal with assorted problems and a bunch of other stuff. This isn't the kind of story where anyone can slice 200 orcs solo in between two breakfasts.
He obviously has to kill Arya before he can do any of this. It's too obvious that ghost or Ygritte will count as his Nissa Nissa and GRRM loves to troll us. His wife told him she would leave him if he kills Arya, but you think he gives a fuck if it's in book 7 and he's on his deathbed?

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
He obviously has to kill Arya before he can do any of this. It's too obvious that ghost or Ygritte will count as his Nissa Nissa and GRRM loves to troll us. His wife told him she would leave him if he kills Arya, but you think he gives a fuck if it's in book 7 and he's on his deathbed?
More likely Dany will be his Nissa Nissa. If Jon's really Targaryan, they're known for liking each other. Plus he could fall in love with Dany since she's the most beautiful woman in the world and he would view her sexually unlike how he views Arya, as a little sister.

Derivator_sl

shitlord
Arya kills Dany and assumes her identity, Jon meets her, falls in love, but ultimately realizes he doesn't want Targaryen's restored to power(or whatever), stabs Arynarys just as she drops her disguise and reveals herself. Syrio Forel, Ben Stark, and the real Prince Aegon(Coldhands) sail in from the west on a giant Kraken and defeat The Others.