A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The morning had dawned clear and cold, with a crispness that hinted at the end of summer.

Have fun getting through all of Daenarys' shitty chapters.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha, well hopefully having them read to me wont be as bad.

I only plan on listening up till where the show is at.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
don't worry, he's coming back.
Assuming GRRM doesn't die before the next book is released in 2019

I don't care if he's dead or not, truly. But I find it hard to believe he'd end it on a cliffhanger if he's really dead. When Martin kills someone he usually has their head cut off, or has their head cut off and put on an animal and paraded around, or has their head cut off and skullfucked by some sad clown.

Just too odd the way it ended for the next book to be Chapter 1: So ends his watch. But who knows? Martin really does like to say Because Fuck you, that's why.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tarrant already gets everything spoilered via reported posts when people correctly guess the outcomes of events in the no spoilers thread. What finally tipped him over the edge is when someone reported someone else guessing that Petyr was going to kill Lysa. We've been telling him for at least a year to read the books already.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tarrant already gets everything spoilered via reported posts when people correctly guess the outcomes of events in the no spoilers thread. What finally tipped him over the edge is when someone reported someone else guessing that Petyr was going to kill Lysa. We've been telling him for at least a year to read the books already.
That thread in general makes me laugh, it's all fun and games until somebody guesses a theory correctly. They they get yelled at for doing so lol

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
omg now that I read it again, it was Tarrant that actually guessed correctly and someone reported him hahaha

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Shut up, her chapters are good. Not every chapter can be pewpew poison wine incest.
Dany isn't bad at all. There's some really badass chapters with the Unsullied, dragons, etc...

Bran on the other hand makes Frodo's journey look like a sprint down the street and back. SLOW AS FUCK. HODOR.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HEVfm.jpg

Anon's version of Game of Thrones : 4chan

tumblr_m5fgz808T31qa9ag5o1_1280.jpg