A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I got through the first 27 chapters on my trip home today. It's okay...every time he started a Sansa chapter though I wanted to drive off a bridge. Holy crap those are bad.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Meh, I like the new Sansa chapters in the Vale. You guys are just he man woman haters.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I forgot about the Sansa chapters. Man those were bad until Joffs death.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Character POV Tiers

S tier
Tyrion
Arya

High Tier
Jaime
Reek
Cersei

Middle Tier
Eddard
Daeny
Brienne
Catelyn
Jon

Bottom Tier
Davos
Asha
Theon (pre-reek)
Bran (was shit tier until the last parts of ADWD)

Shit Tier
Sansa
Sam
All minor POV characters

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Davos is awesome, so is Sam, and Theon provided endless cringehumor fun. you've gone too far this time Needless

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'd swap Davos with Catelyn for sure. Tyrion should fall a rung due to ADWD, and so should Kelly C. Sansa's chapters got way better after she left KL, but I don't get why you have Brienne so high.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Brienne is cool too. Roaming the countryside in search of adventure. Dress Podrick up like a yellow dog and make her fight the Night's King every week over which princess he wants to bang and then she would be top tier.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Brienne is cool too. Roaming the countryside in search of adventure. Dress Podrick up like a yellow dog and make her fight the Night's King every week over which princess he wants to bang and then she would be top tier.
Brienne would immediately shoot to SSS Tier

---

You haters~ I stand by my 3 minute tier chart!

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't think it is fair to rank Bran and Sansa's shit chapters equally. At least with Sansa's chapters, you were in relevant places and seeing things from another pov. Bran's chapters were travelogue of winterfell to past the wall for two books. Uggh.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't think it is fair to rank Bran and Sansa's shit chapters equally. At least with Sansa's chapters, you were in relevant places and seeing things from another pov. Bran's chapters were travelogue of winterfell to past the wall for two books. Uggh.
Plus peeing on trees.

khalid

Unelected Mod
What did you like about the Victarion chapters? The guy is an idiot, an unrepentant rapist and completely delusional. Which all could be overlooked I guess, if he was even amusing. He wasn't any of that. I couldn't root for him, certainly didn't care about him and he seemed like only a vehicle to get boats to Dany. Even after that, I don't see him surviving much when he meets Dany either, considering he seems to think he will give her a good rape. He is gonna end up drogon chowder at best.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The only thing i liked about Victarion was when i first imagined him as looking like Jecht from FFX, other than that he was kind of a mediocre perspective lol
Then the more I read and the more he was described as not actually looking like Jecht, i was like pfft this dudes lame.