Across the Obelisk

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Eh, their changes usually aren't that sweeping. Looking forward to the corrupted items.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yikes, they nerfed self-burn mage like they were possessed by the ghost of Brad McQuaid.

"What do you mean which card do you nerf ? Nerf ALL the cards in the deck, and the items too, and any cards that support it on different classes !"

Inner fire and warpaint were probably too good ( is there a priest or warrior deck you wouldn't have taken them in before ? ), but I wish they'd left some cantrips other than meditate and enrage, reworking all my decks is annoying.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I remember WoW nerfing things into oblivion but not EverQuest. What's a comparable analogy?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I remember WoW nerfing things into oblivion but not EverQuest. What's a comparable analogy?
Clerics use to have way more efficient heals, and I think inner fire use to heal
HP as well as buff for way less mana then minor healing . But I am sure I am off about something.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
oh snap, this looks right up my Alley.

Monster Train is my current JAM when sick of Slay the Spire

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
oh snap, this looks right up my Alley.

Monster Train is my current JAM when sick of Slay the Spire
If you like those you’ll definitely like this. It’s really good but in the current EA form they can do some big balance swings/changes still. If you don’t care about that it’s still very playable, polished and enjoyable.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bleh spending like 30 mins per unlocked character getting their skill tree right. Old one worked fine this one kind of sucks.
Anything else they fucked up? I didn’t like the sweeping card change a few months back so took a break til release. Sounds like it still needs some tweaking?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Unlocked the bard, looking forward to digging in with friends.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anything else they fucked up? I didn’t like the sweeping card change a few months back so took a break til release. Sounds like it still needs some tweaking?

It's not fucked up - the new perk trees are much deeper and more varied, with better customization options. It's just grumbling because with the old one you just ticked all the ones that were pre-assigned to your 'class' and there was zero thought or choice required, now you actually have to come up with a class build.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's not fucked up - the new perk trees are much deeper and more varied, with better customization options. It's just grumbling because with the old one you just ticked all the ones that were pre-assigned to your 'class' and there was zero thought or choice required, now you actually have to come up with a class build.
They added some triple choices but really wish it was all on one tab, especially since you need a set amount of points per tier. Just lots of tabbing back and forth unnecessarily.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I dont mind it, but mostly because I was maxed out on the old system.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I just picked this up somewhat on a whim. It's really fun so far. It feels like a really well done mix of Slay the Spire, Darkest Dungeon, WoW (mostly the spell names), and MTG. I only have a few runs in so far but it seems really solid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users