Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Re: Tunare earlier.. you can literally just spawn her by killing fake Tunare in tree. Easy with a pet class. Just use MQ to target her in tree and send a pet. Fake one poofs, real one spawns in field.

Brikker Brikker ST is 2.0, which I think is a mistake. No one gives a shit about 2.0 version and there's not a single item in 1.0 that is game breaking. Hell, Droga weapons are more powerful than a SoD. Vulak has the real Velious toys though. It's just a bit of luck and persistence to get what you want when he's got a monster pool of ~25 loot items. Last kill had both Brother Xave Headband and Gharn Rock rot away. Should have banked it, but you FoH bros hadn't started playing yet.

My first Vulak kill scored my Necro an Abashi Rod! Hands down the best item in game. 250 Range dispell that only removes beneficial spells and does not aggro. So, I can pre-strip anything from seemingly unlimited range without aggro.. or if I loaded mob with debuffs / dots, I can strip new buffs off without worrying about taking my detrimentals off. Such a cool item!

Managed to score my War a Jaelan's Katana too. I keep farming him because supposedly he spawns as Fabled too and the Fabled Robe is ridic OP.

Managed to 2box Tunare today. All I did was run into her tree, hit her once to despawn/respawn her. She went out to the field and I just killed her there. Only got 1 add which was easily dispatched. Took me like 40% of her life before I noticed all my damage intake was from her stupid DS buffs, lol. Stripped those and the fight was cake (albeit a bit long with just monk DPS). Got lucky on loot too, monk fist, DS belt, monk robes.

@Jysin & Brikker Brikker according to this post from Oct 2017 the Ancients in ST 2.0 have the Warder loot as well.

Jox (i think) mentioned they got that monk robe that was old loot so yeah, ST 1.0 stuff should drop. I want a Vulak fist but I think 2x SoD might be superior due to that beast of a DD proc?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Sooo...how do I turn in a talisman for ST key? Jaled Dar shade cons indifferent but I can't get on his platform. If I run around the back and get on the roof with lev, float down the vent, he turns threateningly and kills me.

Edit: Used grow and jumped up on platform, that worked. Very odd he attacked when I came in from above.

Last edited:

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The way I've done it is to Lev on to the rocks behind the building and get on the roof, then fall down to the front door. Should have plenty of time/height to run over to the top.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The way I've done it is to Lev on to the rocks behind the building and get on the roof, then fall down to the front door. Should have plenty of time/height to run over to the top.

That's what I tried first but the Shade went aggro every time. Was quite odd.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think you need good Claws of Veeshan faction to talk to Jaled'Dar. Also, he supposedly assists the rats.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Long day. I'll be on around 10 EST to finish off my grind to 65. Perhaps we can find some shit to kill

edit: avatar changed so evernothing is less confused

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Was hoping to get ToV and maybe ST today but didn't see anyone around to do it with me. Sometimes I wish I could 6box! :p

I'm off Fri/Sat so if anyone is gonna be around, let's raid some Velious.

Alexzander

I'll need to pop a dragon for another key and do the turn ins, but I'm happy to do ST later.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure there has to be a Vert UI floating around out there somewhere. That was the best UI! Vertblue!

• 1Like

Alexzander

I just tried to be cute with my cleric bp and missed a ch by 3 seconds and lost to kland. derp

• 1Worf

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Have been playing a few different MMO's lately trying to scratch the itch. Blade and Soul and recent Tera, simply arent getting it for me. Downloading the client now, time for an EQ fix. Im thinking rogue or bard to begin with.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I've hit the progression wall due to no one really being around during my play hours. Hopefully some folks on Saturday for ToV/ST/Dain?