Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shaman, Warrior, Necro is up to 26. Have a Mage lagging behind at 10. Obviously don't get a lot of time to play, but having fun with it so far.

Took my mage into the Minotaur mine shafts in Steamfont today and killed some of them dudes. Never been down there before, and was neat. Then I got my ass handed to me by a Meldrath or something. Lol. Exactly what I wanted this EQ trip to be. Casual exploring and checking things out.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
PoP flagged now, Emp will be a brick wall without a geared tank and at least 2 healers. Had full Vulak gear and some luclin pieces with full tank AAs and he could still 1 round with his 4k nuke. Second snake in Cursed cycle too maybe. Everything else should be manageable without a tank.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

I always get in deep with these servers, and wish I could box unlimited. Lol

Brikker

Trump's Staff
man Tunare was annoying here

The first time I did her, i got 1 add the whole fight and she was easy as shit. Every other time I tried her I got a million adds and named, eventually overwhelmed. Now I'm KoS so it all aggros, lol. Luckily I got the item I was going for on my first kill (monk fist) plus the clicky AC/DS belt.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did it last night with Zyyz, who was already kos when he zoned it. So we had to do some fighting on the way in. We had to clear Ali and another elder. It was annoying.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally heard back from one of the actual PoP flagged guys here. The potion vendor with haste/heal pots is definitely in game, despite what I've been hearing for weeks.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... Every other time I tried her I got a million adds and named, eventually overwhelmed...

I had the exact same experience when I first tried her. I had a million roamers path into the fight and add until I wiped. Called in some guild reinforcements for the kill.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've been slumming around getting a shaman flagged for Velious. How has the top end been going?

tinz

Trakanon Raider
Started playing here, pretty fun so far. Will I eventually need a warrior to tank the harder encounters here once I get into Luclin and beyond, or will a Paladin or SK suffice for raid targets ?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You'll need 4-6 people velious+, a tank, healer, and typically a slower included

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Just got started into PoP, had a friend start up and join my group and was getting him flagged and caught up in levels for a few days.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I jumped on last time to play some catch up. Thought about starting over with a different combo but I should just stick with what I've got.

Beastlords seem pretty OP tbh

BrysB

Trakanon Raider
I started playing here as well. I haven't played EQ in 15 years so I have a lot to learn. Any tips or help will be appreciated! I'm going with a shaman and monk combo.
Brashen monk
Bili shaman
I'm level 24 now and have just been getting levels, no real clue on where to go for gear.

Crone

I jumped on last time to play some catch up. Thought about starting over with a different combo but I should just stick with what I've got.

Beastlords seem pretty OP tbh
Are their pets even tankier than other classes?