Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
BTW - I finally figured out that my MQ2 crashing was related to extracting the download to a folder on my desktop in windows 10, which is now a Onedrive folder, rather than a folder on the C drive. If you have MQ and EQ on your personal drive, you'll be fine.

Vexco

Trakanon Raider
Been enjoying this server with some mates. Getting to see and kill mobs we never got to see back in the day.
On the weekend we had a crack at VT. Having never been in the zone before we soon found out about the warders de popping after boss kills.
Worked our way to Aten Ha Ra thinking we could flag ourselves for PoP only to find her not up. You could target her briefly before target was lost.
Did we miss something . A trigger to make her spawn?
Any advise would be helpful

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you have to kill all of the major bosses to make her spawn. It's been a while.

Vexco

Trakanon Raider
I am certain we killed all boss mobs past blob 1.
There were no warders in Aten Ha Ra's room either.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nevermind. I was totally thinking of Nagafen's lair. I've never done VT here.

Last edited:

BrysB

Trakanon Raider
I know a lot of you have quit playing here, but for the ones that got to Time I have a few questions. We are on Rathe council now and having some issues, so any advice there would be nice. Also is the Quintessence of Elements needed for time flag? Any help would be appreciated.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Don't think there's been any changes since my group did it, we just had someone kite all of them and heal himself with pots then tagged them in one by one.