After Earth

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The book and the movie have 1 thing in common.

They each have a microscope in them.
I read the book before the movie came out. Rod there seems to be thinking that what was wrong with that movie was Will Smith and not its departure from the book. Will Smith is definitely a vehicle for some shitty movies but also some great ones.

Nimchammund_sl

shitlord
Being a Villanova graduate and also an admirer of film I had an early enthusiasm for Shyamalan's work. I even got to see him in person when I played an extra in The Happening. I must admit, I haven't been as entertained as with J.J. Abram's work, but I still pull for Shyamalan. Should my book launch do well in December, I will tap Shyamalan to direct. I practically wrote the manuscript with him in mind.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
You know what is going to be the twist about 5min in the movie. Fuck, you can figure it out from the god damn movie poster.
Will is super awesome because he's fearless and he is fearless because he chose to be that way. His son will face great danger and be victorious because he chose to be fearless too: he first run like a bitch, but then face the monster, decide to be fearless and kill the damn thing until it dies. The end.
Seriously, if you didn't see that one coming, you're got to be clinically retarded but still not as stupid as that movie, so cheer up.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Movie was pretty garbage. If he had been a girl he would of been a fucking stripper.

Goatface

thought it was watchable. it had some pretty neat ideas, but those were overshadowed by dumb and bad acting.
would have been understandable for a syfy movie of the week, but unless the smith's got paid $125 million, i have no idea how it costs so much.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You know what is going to be the twist about 5min in the movie. Fuck, you can figure it out from the god damn movie poster.
Will is super awesome because he's fearless and he is fearless because he chose to be that way. His son will face great danger and be victorious because he chose to be fearless too: he first run like a bitch, but then face the monster, decide to be fearless and kill the damn thing until it dies. The end.
Seriously, if you didn't see that one coming, you're got to be clinically retarded but still not as stupid as that movie, so cheer up.
I don't think you know what a "twist" is.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm generally pretty forgiving when watching movies, but this was pretty bad.

Jaden is just awful as an actor, it was passable when he was a kid because very little was demanded of him, and we generally are more forgiving of child actors...but this won't work now that he is older.

And fuck does he have an annoying voice.