After Earth

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I truly enjoyed Signs even with the water ending. Very similar to War of the Worlds and a nice plot twist the first time when he was still fresh. Sure, sounds stupid when logic is applied but don't all movies sound that way? I sure hope someone else here enjoyed the hell out of the Avengers? Batman? Any Tarrantino movie? Jason Statham? Sure missing out on a lot of fun if you don't like any of those options.

M Night has been utter garbage since then but his arrogance and need to throw a ending twist on every simple movie idea got old very fast. After Earth is a definite rental because even though his stories aren't fantastic, they still are decent in an industry that likes sequels almost as much as video games. F&F 7?! Really!!!!!???

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
The Internet needs to start writing Hollywood's movies.
This. I had this conversation recently with some friends. I'm shocked that there hasn't been a major movie yet that is based on a collaborative online screenplay or script.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck yes F&F 7!!

I read something earlier that I agreed with. Can't remember if it was here or another forum but it's basically that I get the feeling that MDS didn't care that much about this film since he didn't write it. Producers, Writers and Directors are supposed to balance things out. I just have no fucking clue what this movie would require for me to tell someone to go see it.

I'm to the point of being only interested in the same person for all those roles if it's Clint Eastwood. While I don't enjoy -all- of his movies at least he's got practically 60 years of shit done right to make me want to still go see anything he touches.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Came here to get some feedback on After Earth....got three pages of comments on Signs.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Jaden Smith has been completely type cast at this point. Everytime they have a part where they need a whiny little kid, they get Jaden. So yea, if you want to see some kid whine non-stop for an hour and 40 minutes, this is your movie.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I've just figured out the twist to this film

The big twist is this film is actually the sequel to 'The Happening'

The Happening 2: After Earth- The plants have won and forced humanity to abandon Earth.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Charles Schultz is the main character, pass.

Jayden Smith is the main character, all in bro.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Will Smith has become such a disappointment. At this point I wouldn't be surprised at a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air remake starring Jaden Smith as the Fresh Prince and Justin Bieber as his rapper friend, Jazz.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will Smith has become such a disappointment. At this point I wouldn't be surprised at a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air remake starring Jaden Smith as the Fresh Prince and Justin Bieber as his rapper friend, Jazz.
You shut your whore mouth before someone decides this is a good idea!

Fadaar

That guy
I sense a murder in your near future....
eek.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Right after this he casts himself in a part where his writing and ideas bring peace a prosperity to the world. This guy got a huge case of George Lucas--once he got a little success, he stopped taking criticism seriously and his movies suffered. There is an interview with him for Last Airbender where a reporter brings up a lot of the fans criticism, and the way he brushes it off with such a bullshit "I know best" attitude reeks of someone who lost control of his ego a long time ago.

Just another idiot who got lucky by being around the right people, at the right time, and then has milked that initial luck to make a string of terrible films.