After Earth

Dom_sl

shitlord

Oblivion with Tom Cruise...
This with Will Smith's annoying kid and directed by M Night Shamalamadingdong...

Is this too much a price to pay for more sci fi movies?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dunno, this looks pretty intriguing really and Oblivion looked just as interesting. Jury is out until release.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
you lost me at Will Smith's annoying kid and then... M Night Shamalamadingdong....I am lost...

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Looks interesting, and Will Smith is one of my favorite actors. However M. Night Shyamalan, has seriously been coming out with really terrible movies lately...Devil...The Happening...Lady in the Water. His movie trailers always make it look interesting, and then you get movies like The Happening which were LOLOL worthy. The Sixth Sense was his like one hit wonder, Unbreakable was okay too I guess.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hmm, Hollywood nepotism at its finest + shit director.

That's gonna be a pass.
This really does not look good at all.

"Fear isn't real"

Yo dawg that's so deep!!!

And love isn't real, and anger, and sadness... you will assimilate... join the dalek army!!!

That whole monologue was terrible.

Malt_sl

shitlord
I remember the last time a M. Night trailer looked good enough for me to go see the movie and it turned out to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Fool me once..

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
meh looks like it could be okay, Oblivion definitely seems more interesting

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm too cynical, but in spite of that trailer making it look modestly interesting, I have absolutely no faith that anything M. Night touches will be worth a $10 ticket.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
2 shit actors + 1 utter shit director, not a chance in fuck of me bothering with this, not even worth torrenting......

Cypher Raige? lolworthy....