Agar.io

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a time limit or something? I go 9 to 7 after force-splitting and eating a turkish-named guy who kept chasing me with this admittedly less creative than it should be name, which absolutely makes my day, and then poof load screen out of nowhere? Happened to me on US servers too not just Europe but this time I was really in for the long troll...

rrr_img_98091.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
After a certain size you slowly deflate.

There's an option to show your size.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I got up to #2 on the leaderboard, somehow someone shot viruses at me even though I haven't figured that out yet, and then I got gobbled down to nothing while in 100 pieces, quit

lol

frustrating but addicting game

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're supposed to w and shoot parts of yourself into the virus feeding it until it shoots off another virus in the direction that you are shooting. (hopefully at someone you want to split).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When I start having a run of bad luck, I get my kicks just intentionally splitting the big guys with virus-bombs or by luring the guys who annoy me into some big guys to die with me.

Best size i've gotten so far was 2896 #4 on scoreboard but I ran into the #1 guy and got cornered after a few of us in the top 5 were chasing each other around.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When I'm small I like to orbit the top big guys. They can't be botherd to split to eat such a tiny guy and too slow to catch you. Medium sized guys stay away. It's only bad when you get caught in the crossfire. WHICH IS ALWAYS!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hiding in the buttcrack of one of these massive split blobs is good fun. Many of my enemies have been devoured this way.

q8HRVGY.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's based on your nick.

Type USA as your nick, you get an American flag.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I've seen lots of kirby faces. Looks hilarious as they become gigantic. Played with a goatse earlier... am kind of glad but kind of sad that there wasn't a skin for him.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've gotten some good runs with The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

yYpFZ6W.png

ISIS ran into me a couple times, making me stronger. Meta shit.

I'm in awe of sansas pussy, though.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't fucking understand this at all. I try to shoot with W and it's a little shitty ball, other people do it to me and they split it half. What the fuck.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Spacebar to split in half, W shoots out mass from yourself and can be used if someone is hiding in a virus to make them bigger so that they split. Also can be used to speed yourself up when your smaller.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Spacebar to split in half, W shoots out mass from yourself and can be used if someone is hiding in a virus to make them bigger so that they split. Also can be used to speed yourself up when your smaller.
Thank you. I keep getting eaten by the top 5 guys splitting in half, not really sure what that's about.