Agar.io

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If you hit space bar, you basically split in half and jump forward. You have to gauge whether or not your "half mass" is bigger than your target. If you aim right and guess right on mass, then you can gobble them up.

Plus if you think you're safe early on, then split up so you can farm more dots.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
If you are a perpetual casual (loser) like me, it's a pretty entertaining way to burn some minutes off your day.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My only tip is if they're only slightly bigger than you, then don't sweat it. You can get pretty close to those ones since they can't outrun you and if they split they aren't big enough to absorb you. You should only worry about the blobs that areobviouslybigger than you (that can spare the mass split to fly out and eat you).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
success!

q6NW0wn.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
avoid spliting mass unless you'll make a substantial gain.

exploit people that split mass to early and to often.

avoid getting boxed in.

*feed spores to multiply them, that's how you can collapse a guy on top.

rrr_img_98118.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you're in the 100-200 range, I use virus' to get away from biggies. The big guys avoid going anywhere near them usually.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
what the fuck is the strategy to this game? It seems like every board I log in to has the same people dominating at any given time.
Eat up a bunch of dots and stay away from players approximately double your size.

Target players approximately half your size and learn to time your split (space) to launch half of yourself into them and eat them.

Try to make sure there aren't players double your size around when you do this (they wil take advantage of your split).

Don't split often or haphazardly, give yourself time to fuse together again so you're less vulnerable.

Advanced: Pressing W will launch a small piece of yourself forward. If you launch several pieces of yourself into a green immobile "virus" thingy, it shoots out a new virus. If that virus flies into a large enemy, it will force him to lose a chunk of mass as small balls. This is pretty much the only way to take the offense against larger enemies, but unless you're ready and able to gobble up the pieces it's more of a defensive "make the big guy vulnerable to other players" move.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Run around and collect dots and get a few lucky scoops until you're bigger than a virus. Then make a few plays by splitting. Get big enough to start contending with the mids. If you see a big boy split, get in there and eat a bubble. He will play defensive. Sometimes you can chain eat a big if you do it right.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
If you're a small and there's a bottleneck at the 200-400 range it's beneficial to hang around the super biggies

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm usually US West
Bisi [rr]

WHO'S GOT THE TEAMSPEAK SERVER?!
wink.png

We could feed someone to be our tank.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A few things i picked up
it takes 7 shots to create a new virus, also the distance covered is barely 10boxes
the new virus moves according to YOUR current movement direction(not the direction of the shot)

turn on numbers in options
you can start to "W" when you're size 32, you loose 16size per "W"

Most virus' are size 100(starter) and get increased in size when being fed "W"

usually i feed a virus to almost exploding (6x) i get myself to 150size and just hide inside the virus, some guy will usually pass through thinking it's ok and i'll consume him. (don't be too big, you might actually eat then explode)

If you're top dog or top3, i usually find a corner to put myself in, that way i can then just box in a guy that decides to run along the edges.

Also using the edges is a great way make yourself whole if you've split too much. find a corner spam "W" into the corner and just reabsorb yourself to become 1 whole big blob again. You loose mass doing this, for every "W" you shoot, you loose 2mass on absorbtion.

If you find that too tiresome put your cursor in between your 2 or more cells, that way your trying to force them into each other. Note you can only do this 30s after your split.

Note, for some reason, ppl are dumb enough to follow a trail you leave behind, if you "W" to lure a guy into you, it works!

Being top dog is boring most of the time, you just sit there loosing bubbles, and you're so big and fat, it takes forever to get anywhere. But you have to eat to maintain your top dog status, usually i just camp a corner and ppl come into you after a while.