Ahsoka

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The meta of you finding joy trying to shit on others happiness is interesting.
What? I'm absolutely LOVING this show. Star Wars is back, baby! Are you yet another one of those manbabies who can't stand women KICKING ASS?! I bet you are.

spronk

FPS noob
the show is at least realistic about Sabine Wren as a standin for every teenage girl, dumb bitch spends hours riding in a buggy with her friend and her only answer to questions like "how did you get here? How do we get back? Anyone important hunting us? Do you know where Thrawn is?" is "its complicated". This isn't your fucking gender profile on tinder.

ezra declining a lightsaber and fighting with push powers is some dumb shit, if there is no explanation in the finale... the show may as well be titled The Character Assassination of the Rebels cast. At least they mentioned Zeb this episode I guess.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the show is at least realistic about Sabine Wren as a standin for every teenage girl, dumb bitch spends hours riding in a buggy with her friend and her only answer to questions like "how did you get here? How do we get back? Anyone important hunting us? Do you know where Thrawn is?" is "its complicated". This isn't your fucking gender profile on tinder.

lmao so true

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ezra declining a lightsaber and fighting with push powers is some dumb shit, if there is no explanation in the finale... the show may as well be titled The Character Assassination of the Rebels cast. At least they mentioned Zeb this episode I guess.
He's spent the last 10 years defending himself without a lightsaber. He'd be rusty as fuck with one too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Has there ever been a known case of a lightsaber cutting off someone's dick by accident in training?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my usual place is slow with the upload. i'm labelled a hater, but i give my honest opinions on what i see. label away.
Elon is fucking weak as hell. his big plan is to do nothing while his team tinkers with the ship.
why didnt the the space ring ship not nuke the ever motherfucking shit out of the coordinates of Ezra/tiny ass girl?
yoga pants general trial was completely pointless to the plot except to showcase a cameo from memberberry 3pio
slowest chase ever with the crab people mushroom cars and funny hats bandits.
Baylan was just standing around watching it and ahhsoaker casually walks up to him for a sparring lesson
Ezra was pretty cool, not gonna lie. Sabine is just horrible."its complicated" was dumber than i could predict
cocaine eyes is definitely on a redemption arc which will probably lead to her death. i was hoping Ezra was gonna punch that blonde in the face a few times, if you're gonna h2h then you should be scrapping
overall a horrible setup episode with very few entertaining scenes. logic is completely out the window by now.

you know its bad when the counterargument to any criticism is, go watch another show from a different genre/medium that explains everything.
this isnt a cartoon, this is live action. the first show, not the 2nd or 5th of this type. a first season should have heavy exposition on who and whats going on. its nice for people who enjoyed the cartoons. but those shows arent for me and i have no reaon to watch kiddie star wars to find out what a more adult oriented show is up to. cut me some slack here.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
ezgif-3-2885ac4cfb.gif

ezgif-3-994a035d5c.gif

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
people keep saying that they don't want to watch the cartoons because they are for kids, and that they shouldn't have to watch a kids show to understand a more adult show.

what makes people think this is a "more adult" version of star wars? just because it's live action? the original trilogy was all rated pg, in fact revenge of the sith was the first star wars movie to be rated higher than pg. the climax of the prequel trilogy. in order to fully understand revenge of the sith, you'd have had to watched the earlier "kiddie" movies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Every character they brought over from rebels is fucking terrible. Nothing like the originals. Well, except thrawn, at least he only looks bad. In Rebels he was an overconfident idiot too. I wish they wouldn't massacre thrawn like that. I guess Timothy Zahn is the only person who knows how to write him. Sabine and hera look, move, and act nothing like they should. Hell, even rosario is barely passable as ahsoka, but I'm giving her a pass because cartoon ahsoka was ridiculously agile. We can pretend she's old now and has back issues that the force can't fix. Maybe Ezra will be more accurate, we haven't seen enough of him yet.

All that said, once I got past the terrible casting, I was able to enjoy the show.