Ahsoka

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop.jpg

Holy fucking shit lmao, That art in the cringe background totally looks like the work of someone I've commissioned before.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lmao at the super sekrit map orb just being a rubiks cube

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
second episode , i liked the first one better. yeah looks like Blondie is going to stick it to ole Ray at a crucial moment and rejoin the sisterhood of good girlbosses. seems like the evil girls in these shows never stay bad and they try to off their white masters. either its because woke or just mediocre writing. that being said, yes this is entertaining and i do appreciate they keep showing good shots of Mary Elizebth's ass in her tight pants. i dont feel lost by the story. i actually dont care as long as stuff keeps happening. the green chick intrigues me with her crazy eyes. like why is she always looking like she cant believe whats going on around her? only thing i dont know about is who is the black ninja with the silly helicopter lightsaber? and to answer my own unanswered question. yes a lot of this looks like fake and clean prequel CGI. but some looks alright. at least they arent going to fucking Tattooine yet and there is no spacedyke spy yet. just corrupt jewish man.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoyed both episodes.

One niggle, the central plot is weak as buggery.

Ahsoka needs to find an ancient temple with a map to another galaxy where Thrawn is imprisoned/banished in present day. Presumably this is made clear in the animated series but coming at this cold it just sounds ludicrous.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
she's married IRL to Kenobi :p
dontrecallowningwife.jpg

It was ok 2 episodes, the dark jedi type in the helmet, is it just coincidence they using a spinny double sabre similar/same as the inquisitor chick from Kenobi? Never watched animated stuff, just really don't want to see that character again lol. I'll have to rewatch, maybe I just remember the scene wrong.

I gotta hand it to Dawson, she looks good for someone a few months older than I am.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Enjoyed both episodes.

One niggle, the central plot is weak as buggery.

Ahsoka needs to find an ancient temple with a map to another galaxy where Thrawn is imprisoned/banished in present day. Presumably this is made clear in the animated series but coming at this cold it just sounds ludicrous.
Rebels got weird at the end, yo.

Also, the Nightsisters didn't look human, let alone Asian, in the cartoons:
2023-08-24 02.43.23 starwars.fandom.com fe99f1eb4144.png

Oldbased

> Than U
Sure is a lot of vagina in this one. I dig. Probably pretty easy to find one in heat to get your dick bloody wet.
Dicks out for chick clout

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rebels got weird at the end, yo.

Also, the Nightsisters didn't look human, let alone Asian, in the cartoons:
View attachment 487870
the nightsisters are dathomiran, which are a subspecies of zabrak. male dathomirans have the dark skin colors and crown of horns like darth maul (who is the son of mother talzin, the one in the middle of this picture) while the females tend to have pale skin and no horns.

morgan elsbeth is human, not dathomiran, i'm not sure how she got wrapped up in the nightsisters, but that's why she doesn't look like any of the others

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
no, i don't think so. shin is strong, but i don't think she's THAT strong. they make a point that whenever the two of them are on screen together, shin is staring at baylan like a lost puppy.

Those looks can be interpreted in many ways, she doesn't trust the witch and is looking to him for guidance, or to see if her orders are aligned with his strategy

The idea that a dark apprentice will some day overthrow the master is sith lore. It remains to be seen where these two fit in to the Jedi/sith binary dynamic.

At some point almost definitely someone will get betrayed, whether the witch or the master

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Those looks can be interpreted in many ways, she doesn't trust the witch and is looking to him for guidance, or to see if her orders are aligned with his strategy

The idea that a dark apprentice will some day overthrow the master is sith lore. It remains to be seen where these two fit in to the Jedi/sith binary dynamic.

At some point almost definitely someone will get betrayed, whether the witch or the master
yes, that's kind of what i meant by being a lost puppy, she doesn't know what to do without baylan and needs his guidance.

filoni (i think it was filoni) said that baylan and shin aren't sith, and the orange sabers are supposed to tell as much to the viewers. obviously we need more info, but it doesn't seem like baylan is teaching her anti-jedi teachings specifically... i mean shin even has the jedi padawan braid. so i think they align more with jedi teachings than sith so i'm not predisposed to the understanding that baylan is actively teaching shin to betray him one day.

but, of course, that doesn't mean your point doesn't stand. this is star wars, someone is getting betrayed.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
it looks like baylan is still a jedi in name, but he's just a mercenary jedi. he doesnt actively pursue or lean towards evil/sith but he isnt bible thumping the good news of the jedi through the outer rim.