Ahsoka

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was looking up when the episodes are released and saw the Shin actor looking mighty different in the actor line up. It's amazing how much bangs change her face. Also...neck:

2023-09-12 16.54.09 www.google.com add7c2d6ba87.png

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
lol.

Everyone here should have learned that SW was not being made for "adults" when the prequels sucked
Don't even have to make them for adults. Can just make them for everyone. Original star wars was the sort of movie the whole family could enjoy. Aint nothing wrong with that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
original SW was for adults, Luke gets all excited when he sees Leia's big titty hologram. "she's beautiful!" OB1 doesnt even give him a look or tell him, " thats your sister, Cletus!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
original SW was for adults, Luke gets all excited when he sees Leia's big titty hologram. "she's beautiful!" OB1 doesnt even give him a look or tell him, " thats your sister, Cletus!"

Early onset dementia? Or just a lame attempt at a joke? I'm genuinely curious.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Don't even have to make them for adults. Can just make them for everyone. Original star wars was the sort of movie the whole family could enjoy. Aint nothing wrong with that.

Ok let me rephrase to make it easier for a simpleton with a canine IQ to understand, seeing as you're still missing the point spectacularly.

Original SW trilogy was made for kids. Everyone on this forum was the prime age demographic to grow up with the OT.

This same age demographic got hyped for the prequels, thinking it was made for them as a continuation of their love for SW. It wasn't, Lucas made the prequels for the kids of 1999-2005, not the young adults that grew up with the OT. Even in the face of negative reviews and feedback he stuck to his guns.

That group of kids in 1999-2005 now looks back on the prequels like we do on the OT.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ok let me rephrase to make it easier for a simpleton with a canine IQ to understand, seeing as you're still missing the point spectacularly.

Original SW trilogy was made for kids. Everyone on this forum was the prime age demographic to grow up with the OT.

This same age demographic got hyped for the prequels, thinking it was made for them as a continuation of their love for SW. It wasn't, Lucas made the prequels for the kids of 1999-2005, not the young adults that grew up with the OT. Even in the face of negative reviews and feedback he stuck to his guns.

That group of kids in 1999-2005 now looks back on the prequels like we do on the OT.
God, you are insufferable. You have the worst takes on just about everything, you are like Hodj with a sex addiction.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Stop trying to johnny my dick.

Anyways, first trilogy 1st movie was for everyone, 2nd for adults, 3rd for kids. It was tonally a bit of a mess like that. You can make movies for kids that area also entertaining to adults. I don't get lucas's hard on for targeting movies at kids, and making them offensive to adults. Disney at least changed it up a bit by targeting their movies at retards, which is a demographic kids overlap with heavily.

And the modern kids do think the prequels were alright, but I don't know any that rate it as like their favorite movies, and I sure as shit did that with star wars for the longest time.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so far this trip down memory lane between snips and skyguy is gayAF

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
that darth vader walking into the fire zoom out shot was cool though

its all about the OMG SO COOL 3 second moments

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
just when i thought this couldnt get any stupider.

Merrith

Flashbacks were good, although I expected a bit more there. Lightsaber fight at least looked decent, Hayden seemed like he remembered some of the old choreography.

Had to know the space whales were showing up to do their thing eventually.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
it was just an excuse for Filoni to redo his favorite cartoon moments in live action

Malakriss

More Hera scenes with shots from behind, it's like they directed this for half of the forum.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Flashbacks were good, although I expected a bit more there. Lightsaber fight at least looked decent, Hayden seemed like he remembered some of the old choreography.

Had to know the space whales were showing up to do their thing eventually.
Hayden is supposedly back in eps. 7 & 8.

And yeah about the Purgill as they have been in every episode in some way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users