Ahsoka

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stay tuned for Season 2 to see where all the plot threads you are interested in are actually heading!

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Stay tuned for Season 2 to see where all the plot threads you are interested in are actually heading!

This. On one hand, I don't mind them not introducing some new Bigger Bad from the Baylan side quest in the finale to steal Thrawn return thunder...on the other, kinda shitty to leave that a cliffhanger. Also a little weird for Shin to get left by him only for her to not go back to Thrawn. Future meetups with Ahsoka/Sabine and eventual light side turn seem all too inevitable.

Morgann stuff was kinda whatevs, good way to tie off the character I guess. Some of the lightsaber choreography was very good, some with Sabine looked like some sequel trilogy trash.

Morai appearance was a nice nod, also could be pointed towards Abeloth future stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This. On one hand, I don't mind them not introducing some new Bigger Bad from the Baylan side quest in the finale to steal Thrawn return thunder...on the other, kinda shitty to leave that a cliffhanger. Also a little weird for Shin to get left by him only for her to not go back to Thrawn. Future meetups with Ahsoka/Sabine and eventual light side turn seem all too inevitable.

Morgann stuff was kinda whatevs, good way to tie off the character I guess. Some of the lightsaber choreography was very good, some with Sabine looked like some sequel trilogy trash.

Morai appearance was a nice nod, also could be pointed towards Abeloth future stuff.
yeah it's weird because they showed baylon specifically looking at a statue of the father (and that was the son next to it, right?) obviously if you're familiar with abeloth then it can feel like a hint to her, however, it also kind of feels like baylon isn't interested in abeloth, but the father, specifically... every week i am reminded how awful ray stevenson's death is, and one more reason is that he clearly still has a story going forward and they're either going to rubberface tarkin him or get a new actor and i'm not okay with either of those options

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
yeah him dying is a real kick in the dick, kinda ends the most interesting plot thread of the entire show unless they grow a pair and actually recast someone for once

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If I were a kid, I probably would have liked this. As an adult it's pretty meh. It manages to ride the middle of the road. It's mostly a kids show really, with a few slight nods for the adults, but they could have gone full 7 of 9 with that shit and been a lot better off, and honestly there's no reason the show had to be so dumb in a lot of ways. Kids are stupid, but not hollywood writer levels of stupid usually.

That said, definitely not a horrible show. A few of the actors were selling it convincingly, and there wasn't any full retard I remember like leia in obi wan, or the bikers in boba. Just really not much to elevate it from being just an average, watchable, somewhat mediocre show.

Merrith

yeah him dying is a real kick in the dick, kinda ends the most interesting plot thread of the entire show unless they grow a pair and actually recast someone for once

I think they'll have to recast, if they really want whatever story they were going for to have some meat to it. Hard to pull off, though.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Great cliff hanger, probably transported a bunch of dead witches back to Dathomir.

Showing the Father in the rock formation was interesting, and Anakin. Maybe he took on the role the Father asked him to take on after he died as Darth Vader.

I hate waiting for the next season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

j00t

Great cliff hanger, probably transported a bunch of dead witches back to Dathomir.

I hate waiting for the next season.
i assume not just witches, but night brothers, too. thrawn just single handedly repopulated dathomir.

• 2Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
It's the order of what comes next that bugs me more.

Is Thrawn/Esra Story continuing in Mandalorian season 4? Or does it get put on pause for Thrawn movie or Season 2 Ahsoka?

I really need to look that up, but lazy night and all.

• 1Like

j00t

It's the order of what comes next that bugs me more.

Is Thrawn/Esra Story continuing in Mandalorian season 4? Or does it get put on pause for Thrawn movie or Season 2 Ahsoka?

I really need to look that up, but lazy night and all.
well, the "thrawn movie" has already been confirmed by filoni to actually be a "mandalorian movie" with thrawn as the villain. so i would assume that we'll have mando season 4, then ahsoka season 2, then the movie. but who knows? i don't think anything other than the movie has actually even been announced yet officially

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
i assume not just witches, but night brothers, too. thrawn just single handedly repopulated dathomir.

They could use Thrawn's return and Dathomir as a means to retcon Ep 7-9, and I would support it 100%.

Curious to see what comes of the Father storyline.

• 1I Came

j00t

They could use Thrawn's return and Dathomir as a means to retcon Ep 7-9, and I would support it 100%.

Curious to see what comes of the Father storyline.
yeah, they COULD do that, but honestly, i don't see any evidence that they WOULD. as much as we all hate kathleen kennedy, i don't doubt that they're all friends. aren't they going ahead with that rey movie?

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit but Grand Admiral Thrawn own goaling every fucking episode does not scream tactical genius.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
laughable choreography
plot holes big enough to fly a star destroyer through
nonsensical contrived character decisions that exist solely to drag the plot along

just fucking awful

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit but Grand Admiral Thrawn own goaling every fucking episode does not scream tactical genius.

How else can The Good Guys win every time?

"Rains hellfire" on The Good Guys. Forgets to lock the front door.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
If I were a kid, I probably would have liked this. As an adult it's pretty meh. It manages to ride the middle of the road. It's mostly a kids show really, with a few slight nods for the adults, but they could have gone full 7 of 9 with that shit and been a lot better off, and honestly there's no reason the show had to be so dumb in a lot of ways. Kids are stupid, but not hollywood writer levels of stupid usually.

That said, definitely not a horrible show. A few of the actors were selling it convincingly, and there wasn't any full retard I remember like leia in obi wan, or the bikers in boba. Just really not much to elevate it from being just an average, watchable, somewhat mediocre show.
Yeah, not pants on head blazing retarded like the Book of Boba or Kenobi, but meh.

They really nailed some of the visuals.

Sabine is a decent character. I like the meth Sith jr gal, too. Dawson sucks as Ahsoka.

Zombie Stormtroopers was a cool touch, and the first time anyone in the Star Wars galaxy was scared of them.

• 1Like