1680179156772.png
1680179178923.png

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Do any of these things allow you to upload photos to use as a base to turn them into art prompts?

For example - lets say I wanna take a picture of a buddy and put him into some medieval armor or some shit for a gift idea. Is that possible with any of these things? Getting started on any of these platforms seems like a huge time sink, and I don't wanna even bother with one if it doesn't have that capability. All ive seen from my casual browsing is that it can turn pictures into cartoony type things, but I haven't seen anything exactly what I'm looking for.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Do any of these things allow you to upload photos to use as a base to turn them into art prompts?

For example - lets say I wanna take a picture of a buddy and put him into some medieval armor or some shit for a gift idea. Is that possible with any of these things? Getting started on any of these platforms seems like a huge time sink, and I don't wanna even bother with one if it doesn't have that capability. All ive seen from my casual browsing is that it can turn pictures into cartoony type things, but I haven't seen anything exactly what I'm looking for.
Absolutely. You can use a photo as starting point with most (all?) of them. As for getting it right, that may take some practice.

or you can use paint

ai_wormie.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I'm trying to get Midjourney to create fantasy art in a Magic the Gathering style which includes the card "frame". Using "in the style of Magic the Gathering" sometimes works, but often it does not. Any hints on what a good prompt would be to always generate the frame?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to get Midjourney to create fantasy art in a Magic the Gathering style which includes the card "frame". Using "in the style of Magic the Gathering" sometimes works, but often it does not. Any hints on what a good prompt would be to always generate the frame?
"Create a Magic the Gathering creature card called 'Dragonfire' with a mana cost of 2 red mana. The illustration should depict a fierce dragon breathing flames at a group of knights in armor. The flavor text should read: 'The roar of the dragon echoes across the battlefield, heralding the end of all hope.' Please include the card frame with the creature type and power/toughness."

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I figured people would be really wary of using magic cards for training, wizards being notoriously litigious, but I see these for SD:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"Create a Magic the Gathering creature card called 'Dragonfire' with a mana cost of 2 red mana. The illustration should depict a fierce dragon breathing flames at a group of knights in armor. The flavor text should read: 'The roar of the dragon echoes across the battlefield, heralding the end of all hope.' Please include the card frame with the creature type and power/toughness."
That sort of works (text is all weird like usual). Although, as Kharzette mentions above, I don't want to literally copy Magic the Gathering. This will be something completely original, but I want to somehow create a stylized frame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
That sort of works (text is all weird like usual). Although, as Kharzette mentions above, I don't want to literally copy Magic the Gathering. This will be something completely original, but I want to somehow create a stylized frame.
"Create a fantasy art illustration in the style of Magic the Gathering, featuring a group of adventurers battling a fearsome dragon in a rocky mountain setting. Please include a stylized frame around the artwork that evokes the aesthetic of Magic the Gathering. The frame should be gold with intricate designs of dragon scales and flames, with the top and bottom of the frame adorned with dragon heads facing outward. Please make sure the frame includes space for a card name, creature type, power/toughness, and flavor text, but do not include any text in the prompt itself."

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Can Stable Diffusion do the whole deal? Text, frame art + decorations, etc? I'm thinking Midjourney is too generalized for these kinds of details.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

dragon ccg card with decorative border

1683345723609.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users