AI images

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Love the first bertox pic, unmistakably him. But the backdrop has a kind of poisony vibe but I think his scenery should be more disease based - swollen pustules coming from the ground and yellow pus/bile spilling around, maybe some maggots and bits of rotten flesh here and there. Guessing there may be a content violation somewhere in that

As a big Shissar fan, I wanted to include the Green Mist with Bertoxxulous tinkering with his plagues in his Crypt of Decay, and so I didn't give much details for actual disease. I am planning on doing some actual planar landscapes, so I'll try to put him in a Plane of Disease landscape shot. It might prove challenging to include a description of both him and the plane with limited characters, so I may have to skip him and just do the disgusting plane. Thanks for your feedback!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd love to se some Iksar themed stuff. My Iksar monk days in EQ will always be there overshadowing all the new boring shit thats being released.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'd love to see Crushbone (and Ambassador DVinn), Paludal Caverns bandit camps, Kaladim and the Kaladim docks.

I wasn't really poopsocking back in my EQ days, so most of my time and memories was low level zones and leveling countless alts to lvl 30. I think I only got two characters to 60+

I think your lake of ill omen render is my favorite.

Edit: what was the higher level (50+) zone that was all ice and had ice spiders and shit? I remember it being sort of a tower, and bards were always twisting/kiting a bunch of shit right at the entrance.

I've posted a Crushbone shot in previous pages, but I'll try my hand at Ambassador D'vinn and Emperor Crush soon. I'll work on your other requests too.

Thanks for your feedback on Lake of Ill Omen, it's appreciated. :)

The zone you're thinking of is probably Velketor's Labyrinth, with icy slippery ramps going up up up and a bunch of ice spiders and gargoyles near the entrance. Up above are the abode of Lord Bob and the castle-laboratory of Velketor. I'll try that too, at some point.

There was also Crystal Caverns with icy spiders but that was more like a 30-35 zone in Eastern Wastes.

• 1Like

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Runnen Runnen

You're a god.

This is how I feel right now:
1697563835551.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good god I want an ai-remasterd eq now :(
A huge guild trying to zerg AoW would be amazing if the ai could be tricked into making mountains of corpses lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Here's one of Blackburrow (from the perspective of a level 8 Barbarian Warrior, without a torch)
1697567214492.png

• 16Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 19 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could go on and on with suggestions, guessing you already have a lot queued up but any of these may be awesome -

-the iksar skelly queen from charasis, howling stones

- the kly icecometing some noobs that thought a lvl 38 mob would actually behave anything like a level 38 mob

- tolapumj just hangin out with trac and protector (curious how dall-e will handle frogloks)

- anything plane of mischief

- agnarr in bastion of thunder

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Paludal Caverns : A small fungal creature peering curiously at a small camp of Recondite bandits.

_828b0455-e3a6-4d18-98f4-6f745c3ea3d0.jpg

Larger specimens

_2749625a-a4be-4106-81c4-6658af49af28.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Some Iksar monk stuffs.

A group of trakasaurs thinking they just got a nice meal delivered, in Trakanon's Teeth jungle.

_accdcad7-0708-4657-8c5a-c2de5a594f0f.jpg

Said meal elbow-dropping some sense into a large knocked down trakasaur

_609bd9f6-83dc-441c-b886-801462296023.jpg

The decidedly-not-a-meal Iksar monk with Celestial Fists kicking the last trakasaur in the face before going on his merry way

_cbea3737-c21e-4791-aba7-ecf6ddb4ce4a.jpg

• 11Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 13 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Drusella Sathir, the "Queen" of Charasis. When Drusella died, then-living Venril Sathir had her remains taken to the ancient ruins of Chelsith, long deserted by the Shissar overlords and had slaves build a chamber worthy of the Emperor's beloved. The slaves would never leave the ruins, locked away to keep its secrets forevermore. Centuries passed and so did the old grieving emperor. His descendant Atrebe Sathir created skorpiki abominations to defend the ruins and, eager for always more knowledge, resurrected the spirit of Venril through a dark necromantic ritual. Venril took over Atrebe's body and became the lich-emperor. He visited his beloved Drusella and reanimated her bones, communing with her spirit during his visits to her. He gave her a magical mirror that allowed her to see herself as she was when she yet lived. In recent times, the wind blowing through the narrow canyons gave the area the name Howling Stones.

The reanimated bones of Drusella Sathir, ever whirling inside her hidden tomb. Around her are the remains of thralls and slaves left to starve in the locked chambers.

_0df0f81a-a47b-4b57-9da2-508567cbac1e.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So cool dude. I guess not an exact replica but this reimagining of it is way better lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some pretty cool enemies from luclin era , grieg veneficus from grieg’s end would look badass updated. Lord inquisitor seru . Maybe some of the vex thal mobs , fuck their names though

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did Xegony have green eyes? I'm having a go at her.

I tried a bit but was having alot of prompt bleedover. The wings staying plain butterfly with the hair taking the rainbow colours. I put my results in the AI Tiddies thread so far.

Last edited:

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Grieg Veneficus. Once a human archmage of the Combine Empire, Grieg was among the mages who teleported their civilization to the moon of Luclin during the Great Exodus. Unable to teleport back to Norrath, as ways to counter the black luclinite core of the Nexus were undiscoveered at the time, Grieg was tasked by the Combine leaders to find a way back at all cost. His work began in Mons Letalis, where towering spires similar to those found in the Dreadlands were built. Luclin, the Maiden of Shadows, refused to let the Combine Empire return to Norrath and drove Grieg insane with dark whispers. What remains of Grieg now haunts Grieg's End, the ruins of his old laboratory, turned into an arcane monstrosity by his own madness-induced backfiring spells. Grieg's body is partly out of phase with our reality, not unlike the thought horrors that lurk in the dark tunnels beneath the surface of the moon.

_f7e341a2-5c75-4ed8-9fb7-552222531cdd.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users