AI images

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Bertoxxulous in the ruins of Lxanvom that became his Crypt of Decay

_9a7a851c-6072-492c-889a-f4aa7cd2aa5a.jpg

Here's one without the malnourished pot-belly if you prefer that design.

_aaa0c722-09d6-4a52-9de7-e6838a73151e.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Also another Cazic-Thule, barely illuminated by the wall of fire surrounding the Temple of Fear, tracking prey in his dark jungle realm.

_3760ac28-8c49-4771-a7ad-987d0cb90c51.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Fennin Ro the Tyrant of Fire, in Doomfire the Burning Lands. Since he's one of the four primordial elemental lords, I wanted to convey how vast the fuckers are.

_b7a4cddf-c000-4c57-9f8f-5f2653e8f805.jpg

If you have requests for specific stuff, preferably from EQ but possibly other things, please post them here or send me messages, I'll try and get it done for you.

• 12Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 12 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The Triumvirate of Water : Povar, Tarew Marr and E'ci (Vapor, Water, Ice, galaxy-brains at Verant I tell ya) in the Plane of Water. I never thought much of Coirnav their avatar in the game, but if you're really into tentacles there are websites for that.

_5b21d989-9707-4ef1-818f-1b08669c9d7e.jpg

Also the Triumvirate when they helped shape Norrath into a planet that could sustain life.

_52313148-b83b-40b0-8332-5d1e551b9b75.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Siliconemelons

The EQ memberberry fuzzies are stirring darn you!

What are the prompts with no seed image to get such spot on things, esp Cazic, others you can see as common descriptors... or do you say, Cazic Thule, and it has enough learned seed images from the world to link that to screen shots and other art so it "knows" wtf a Cazic Thule is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The EQ memberberry fuzzies are stirring darn you!

What are the prompts with no seed image to get such spot on things, esp Cazic, others you can see as common descriptors... or do you say, Cazic Thule, and it has enough learned seed images from the world to link that to screen shots and other art so it "knows" wtf a Cazic Thule is.

I don't use any names from places or creatures from EverQuest, it never gave me much results in the early attempts so I stopped. For Cazic Thule, I posted the prompt on the previous page, but basically the creature itself is "Giant mud monster, headless and eyeless. Spiked back. Hunched over". I had "four arms, two large ones and two small arms coming out of the abdomen" but the AI ignored it every time out of hundreds of attempts. Then you have to design the environment. Plane of Fear being a green area with many hills and with gorilla creatures among other things, I went with "Dark jungle. Red sky. Crimson rain". If you say blood rain it tends to block your prompt.

That's how I did all those designs, with detailed descriptions of what it should look like, according to my memories and sometimes Allakhazam screenshots.

Example :

A tremendous hurricane tearing apart a forest with an army of orcs.Trees, rocks and orcs are flying all over the hurricane. At the center of the hurricane, a giant elf woman with long brown hair. Her eyes are closed. She wears long lilac robes, flying in the wind. She has giant colorful butterfly wings. She is casting a spell to create the hurricane, her hands raised. She is focused. The hurricane is laying waste to an entire army of orcs. Cinematic.

The result :

A decidedly less-peaceful Xegony, laying waste to an ancient Rallosian army of orcs, cyclopses, ogres, and other brutes. (You can see the AI decided to ignore some details such as eyes closed, it tends to do that randomly).

_d687dc47-a95b-480a-b57d-cf39c461ac1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Siliconemelons

I don't use any names from places or creatures from EverQuest, it never gave me much results in the early attempts so I stopped. For Cazic Thule, I posted the prompt on the previous page, but basically the creature itself is "Giant mud monster, headless and eyeless. Spiked back. Hunched over". I had "four arms, two large ones and two small arms coming out of the abdomen" but the AI ignored it every time out of hundreds of attempts. Then you have to design the environment. Plane of Fear being a green area with many hills and with gorilla creatures among other things, I went with "Dark jungle. Red skin. Crimson rain". If you say blood rain it tends to block your prompt.

That's how I did all those designs, with detailed descriptions of what it should look like, according to my memories and sometimes Allakhazam screenshots.

I do not have as much luck with MidJourney ;-) Very good though I must say getting them all, even bertoxx's little pot belly lol.

Xegony needs to be dead on the ground with tons of little people taking screen shots by her... erhum ... you know you all did it.

Also it is hard to get MidJourney to make a non-flat chested girl because once you add almost any descriptions to do such its like "no pron 4 u!" so all the female characters I make are all the same general size.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Ask and you shall receive (not sure she's dead though!)

View attachment 495670
LULz

yeah you cant make "dead things" and usually have to play the side step game with the prompts. But that is hilarious, maybe my guild was just filled with immature dolts- but EVERY darn kill ended with 10-20min of luzling and people standing there, inside, etc for the lulz screenshots. If we gave loot out too fast and the corpse poofed people got sad.

I am sure it was all for the lulz, but it was still lulz.

What service are you using again?

• 1Solidarity

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
What service are you using again?

Bing Image Creator / Dall-E 3.

Also, Rallos Zek the Warlord, overseeing the Rallosian invasions of Norrath. This is a mountainpass leading to what would become Lake Rathetear.

_0a76011f-3654-4226-9059-70269aea6023.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Axe isnt quite being held right but rallos still impressive. I’m amazed you got the armour so accurate.

Can you do the rathe /council of twelve? Always thought they had a pretty cool arena that should look nice in hi fidelity. Of course the fight itself was potato so if you can work that element in somehow would be appropriate (maybe two pics one at start of fight and then one one last boss where everyone is 80 yrs older)

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Love the first bertox pic, unmistakably him. But the backdrop has a kind of poisony vibe but I think his scenery should be more disease based - swollen pustules coming from the ground and yellow pus/bile spilling around, maybe some maggots and bits of rotten flesh here and there. Guessing there may be a content violation somewhere in that

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'd love to see Crushbone (and Ambassador DVinn), Paludal Caverns bandit camps, Kaladim and the Kaladim docks.

I wasn't really poopsocking back in my EQ days, so most of my time and memories was low level zones and leveling countless alts to lvl 30. I think I only got two characters to 60+

I think your lake of ill omen render is my favorite.

Edit: what was the higher level (50+) zone that was all ice and had ice spiders and shit? I remember it being sort of a tower, and bards were always twisting/kiting a bunch of shit right at the entrance.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Axe isnt quite being held right but rallos still impressive. I’m amazed you got the armour so accurate.

Can you do the rathe /council of twelve? Always thought they had a pretty cool arena that should look nice in hi fidelity. Of course the fight itself was potato so if you can work that element in somehow would be appropriate (maybe two pics one at start of fight and then one one last boss where everyone is 80 yrs older)

I was actually working on The Rathe while you were commenting, though I didn't include their chamber in Ragrax, I'll try that some time.

The peaceful Rathe watching the Rallosian armies fucking around by invading the Rathe Mountains.

_09132d72-c7f5-4603-a907-03cab228fa09.jpg

The Rallosian armies finding out.

_df0eed2d-888f-43d4-a3f4-ecddf3e0d576.jpg

Some more FAFO. Still, eventually The Rathe would be defeated, their tears creating Lake Rathetear, and they retreated to Ragrax, their stronghold in Vegarlson the Plane of Earth.

_8f1535db-d978-4366-b3c3-1d84454712d4.jpg

I also had some other Rallos Zek shots if you prefer those.

_9b2375e0-9db6-4abc-8416-fd69d0a05d82.jpg

_b979b5da-f93d-4642-a407-497e29439e34.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this game coming out before or after Pantsonfire Lords of the Fallings?

Mother of god, it tickles the nostalgia!

• 1Like