Most I have seen are all gathering bots. They run the same loop over and over, getting any gems, odyle or logs. They dont touch herbs or the food nodes.
I did a lot of gathering before hitting 45.Edit: You have to have at least one level 45 on your account to start gathering.
Crafting with various amounts of swiping for Energy, a bit of luck and efficient use of said Energy.How are so many people 2k+. I did a ton of poopsocking this weekend, farmed all content, blew all odyle on 2 characters and could only hit like 1800. Need to wait a few days I guess to make next push up to 1900->2100 for next tier of dungeons.
Fun game, some of the transcendence mechanics are fun/different and a step up from the basic dungeons.
I did a lot of gathering before hitting 45.
Played Aion1 back in the day looking to burn some time before forever but have heard Aion2 is extremely p2w.
What's the truth? Heard you can only do like 1 dungeon per day unless you pay, subscription is per server, theres like 3 battle passes 1 is character specific. What is true and what's BS?