Aion 2

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
4,685
4,124
The way the UI lists the bonuses you get for ranking up skills, it looks like it's automatic(and honestly should be). I didn't even notice those 3 boxes above it.

I just started last night with the new character, and my gear score is 700@level 34, how fucked am I on progression? :p
 

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
572
216
Not sure why this game was getting so much hate pre-release. There is a LOT to do and it is actually pretty addicting, at least thus far two weeks in. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit. The whales don't affect me at all, but i could see it being annoying if i was pvp'ing in the abyss more than I am.
 

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
123
78
The way the UI lists the bonuses you get for ranking up skills, it looks like it's automatic(and honestly should be). I didn't even notice those 3 boxes above it.

I just started last night with the new character, and my gear score is 700@level 34, how fucked am I on progression? :p
Yes, exactly what I thought as well.. Don't feel bad I'm like 1550 or so gear and been doing expeditions and stuff entire time with no specialties selected until earlier today.
 

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,524
3,736
Not sure why this game was getting so much hate pre-release. There is a LOT to do and it is actually pretty addicting, at least thus far two weeks in. I'm enjoying myself quite a bit. The whales don't affect me at all, but i could see it being annoying if i was pvp'ing in the abyss more than I am.

It's a good game, don't really care about the whales either. But they need to do something about the bots.
 

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
123
78
What's the best way to collect the yellow stones you use to enhance gear? Already have done all the daily dungeons for the week and 100%'d the sealed dungeons and what not.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,367
2,765
What's the best way to collect the yellow stones you use to enhance gear? Already have done all the daily dungeons for the week and 100%'d the sealed dungeons and what not.

Have you done the sealed dungeons on the Elyos side?