Aion 2

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,336
2,756
Yup, I'll be going Asmo / US East / israphel and in Discord for anyone that wants some help. Raes Raes also tends to be a good source of information and has played a lot more recently than I have.



Everyone said this in Aion 1 as well and 95% of the servers were Elyos dominated. They did remove the aesthetics that made Asmo's unique so we'll see.
I blame it on the clawed feet. Nobody wants ugly feet.

1790634637623.png
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
97
66
Yup, I'll be going Asmo / US East / israphel and in Discord for anyone that wants some help. Raes Raes also tends to be a good source of information and has played a lot more recently than I have.



Everyone said this in Aion 1 as well and 95% of the servers were Elyos dominated. They did remove the aesthetics that made Asmo's unique so we'll see.
Right on. I'm in south Texas so US East is optimal for me as well. I'm no longer a min/maxer like I used to be back in my vanilla/early WoW days... to many other games (and hobbies) I enjoy playing to dedicate purely to just one, lol.
 

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
1,343
680
Right on. I'm in south Texas so US East is optimal for me as well. I'm no longer a min/maxer like I used to be back in my vanilla/early WoW days... to many other games (and hobbies) I enjoy playing to dedicate purely to just one, lol.
Goal of anyone should be to have fun. You'll be in fine company as a casual, I'll have alts and don't mind running dungeons on them that aren't aimed at efficiency. Plus this one is different from a lot of most recent Asian games, its very casual friendly and relatively easy, especially for the first month.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mao

Trakanon Raider
749
1,791
So I am hearing a lot of US East, Asmo Faction on the Israphel server for most people? I played this ever so briefly back in the day and wouldn't mind giving it another shot.
 

Grim1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5,065
7,143
I feel like asmo going to be super popular. Everyone wants to be a "Bad guy" and every streamer I see is going them too(so all their sheep follow).

Gamers have changed. It use to be that mmo players vastly preferred the good factions in games. When I played EQ everyone wanted to be good, evil races were not rare but not played as much. Same thing with WoW, I first played during BC and picked Horde. Turned out alliance dominated most servers back then.

And Aion was the same way. Almost every server in Aion 1 was dominated by the Elyos. Now everyone wants to be edgy and dark. Wouldn't be surprised if Asmos become the dominant faction.

I may have to pick Elyos this go around.