Aion 2

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
103
67
I was mid char creation and got booted.. now I have to head to work so I'm assuming Asmo Faction on the Israphel server NA east won't even be available to create a character on when I get home, lol.
 

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,711
18,396
Kinda want to try this one but got invested into M&M. No time for two MMO's.

Whats the verdict on this one? I hardly remember why I quit Aion back in the day. It was grindy but kinda cool.
 

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
Given the sales data they had, and the Test data, I am surprised they are having issues. Some dipshit manager decided to be overly conservative.
 

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
Kinda want to try this one but got invested into M&M. No time for two MMO's.

Whats the verdict on this one? I hardly remember why I quit Aion back in the day. It was grindy but kinda cool.
You can try it out next week, no reason to think about getting early access.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
The hard part is getting into a server, but spamming F will eventually work. Got on Israphel and have been playing smoothly, even restarted to enable steam overlay and got in instantly.
 

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,503
16,435
Yup in a good spot server wise - got a few toons to mid 20's, now deciding who to main... lol. Liking glad more than I remember, and it's super simple for an old gimp like me
 
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
4,675
4,114
I was mid char creation and got booted.. now I have to head to work so I'm assuming Asmo Faction on the Israphel server NA east won't even be available to create a character on when I get home, lol.

Yeah nerf work, that's what happened when I got home just now lol.

Guess I'll try the other faction :p
 

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,516
3,728
The character creator is great, probably the best I've seen. BDO is probably the 2nd best. I went US west Elyos, archer.

1790806116451.png
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
103
67
Looks like the only option for NA EAST is Triniel, so, looks like making a character in the Asmo faction on the NA EAST Triniel server.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,344
2,758
"Full" is probably just implemented to let the population level up and spread out a bit, doubt it will last long.
 

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
No server is "full", the restricted access is temporary; You can spam F and you'll get into the server, once a character is made, you can always get in.

Has anyone gotten their claimed Twitch Drops ingame yet? None of mine have shown up.

Made an Archer and Sorc on Israphel; Sanna / Ineshi.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,344
2,758
No server is "full", the restricted access is temporary; You can spam F and you'll get into the server, once a character is made, you can always get in.

Has anyone gotten their claimed Twitch Drops ingame yet? None of mine have shown up.

Made an Archer and Sorc on Israphel; Sanna / Ineshi.

I got my Twitch drops, after I missed the first 4 and realized I had stupidly linked my Twitch to my NCsoft account instead of Steam. And I really just wanted the appearance change coupon to fix my guys 3 foot long fucking eyelashes. Luckily, they gave us another one cuz of the queue.

My assassin is Caine on Israphel, only lvl 18 so far. Voldeth was 36 when I took a break, he should be max level by now, lol.
 

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
103
67
No server is "full", the restricted access is temporary; You can spam F and you'll get into the server, once a character is made, you can always get in.

Has anyone gotten their claimed Twitch Drops ingame yet? None of mine have shown up.

Made an Archer and Sorc on Israphel; Sanna / Ineshi.
Sadly I was booted during character creation on the server this morning and server went down or something and I had to go to work.

Now, the server just tells me "Character creation is restricted" if I attempt to access Israphel.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,344
2,758
Sadly I was booted during character creation on the server this morning and server went down or something and I had to go to work.

Now, the server just tells me "Character creation is restricted" if I attempt to access Israphel.

He just explained how to get through that. Here, maybe this will help:

Baby Nerd GIF by TRT