Asmodian on the Israphel server in the NA EAST region.What server/Faction?

Guild made? Invite Alkia please.
Why the fuck are the servers in Oregon and Virginia?
lol someone beat the raid already that you need 2800GS for. Apparently by spending thousands of $ and exchanging for kina, then buying all crafted gear. Why all the starlord stuff is 70m+, since no one can possibly earn that, and so if you see anyone with those weapons or gear, basically spent gods know how much $ for it.
Can't imagine paying that much just to finish a game faster. Kind of shocked they allow a straight $ to market currency. But these games are always super loaded on p2w on launch, to get all the suckers before the masses quit.
This is why I just play casually at my own pace, and when its no longer fun quit.
Not really bothered that people will do this. But I don't understand the mentality of needing to be first so badly in a game of pixels that you would spend thousands of dollars for it. Even if its' just pocket change for the person involved, it's still sad.
Yep, exactly.I have no issue with people doing this shit in PVE. My issue is with the studio allowing the rampant botting, which is the only reason this was doable in 5 days. It would have been great if us legit players could have made the 10's or 100's of millions of kinah these idiots spent on crafting their gear. Not only do the bots drop the prices way too fast, but at the same time you have to compete with them for nodes. And it's not like it would be hard to fix. Oh, AKJDIB, LJDFFG, and PMADFG are harvesting nodes 24/7 and have been online for 4 days straight, hmmm, maybe they are bots????
They have implemented systems to try and catch bots, something I never saw in TW. I've not seen an "abc" name yet, closest has been Lxmm and xxoo, both players I ran several Uruguru runs with, but yea, there hundreds of normally named characters running a pathing script for nodes. It is really obvious.I have no issue with people doing this shit in PVE. My issue is with the studio allowing the rampant botting, which is the only reason this was doable in 5 days. It would have been great if us legit players could have made the 10's or 100's of millions of kinah these idiots spent on crafting their gear. Not only do the bots drop the prices way too fast, but at the same time you have to compete with them for nodes. And it's not like it would be hard to fix. Oh, AKJDIB, LJDFFG, and PMADFG are harvesting nodes 24/7 and have been online for 4 days straight, hmmm, maybe they are bots????
They have implemented systems to try and catch bots, something I never saw in TW. I've not seen an "abc" name yet, closest has been Lxmm and xxoo, both players I ran several Uruguru runs with, but yea, there hundreds of normally named characters running a pathing script for nodes. It is really obvious.