Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
H6nLfte.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Whatever the hell happened to Tiggles anyways? Did he make real-life threats like all the other dipshits who have?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Whatever the hell happened to Tiggles anyways? Did he make real-life threats like all the other dipshits who have?
After moving out of his moms basement at 38 he became mayor of his town and got skele'd. His last few weeks here werent that easy on him, he really had no other choice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I know furor had success in real life. Did any of the other Uber guild leaders end up doing well in life? Or are they all like Mudcrush?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Whoever it was, liked a couple of my posts random. So, not a new member. Or perhaps ... it was a supreme gentleman? I am like catnip to them.

part1:
Thinking of taking a vacay here. I think this site makes lots of smart choices in how things are run. For example, if politically oriented forums were supposed to be "serious," yeah. I can't work with that. I cannot deal with people who politely request that one take political squabbles among the proletariat, seriously. I irritate everyone for this reason, because really, there are 3rd stage guild navigator-level operations in our unipolar world, and at that level, truly no one or no thing cares about anyone's feelings.

part2:
And I speak as someone whose personal career has been a real fucking pita because of things that lots of people here hate. I used to have an office across the hall from this person, for example:

I've done tours in 'Nam, in other words. I have had to operate amid these fucking tedious neo-puritanically righteous gnat-memoried historical blips. Do you honestly think I "got along" with that person?

They take themselves seriously.

And, speaking of my career, the idiocy of the pandemic although not yet a clusterfuck for me personally, is making me seriously close to angling for early retirement. I have no intention to waste years on a sinking ship. I can easily keep myself busy and happy. Upside: hey, more time for shitposting?? dear lord take me now.

We all know lots of things suck right now. We ALL do. Good lord. But people are taking things too seriously here since the messiah died.

part3:
I don't shitpost in the adult forums, and in fact I post serious shit there periodically, and even in the hellholes, I do not tell people they are going to Hell and actually mean it. I've got that dammit.

I think this site needs to hash some things out, and I mean the people on it and who "serve" as amods. I think too many people, and I certainly won't exclude myself, are a wee bit scratchy these days. Not sure ffa is fun when people are this scratchy. I'm not talking about people calling me whatever, because come on, some respect plz. I'm talking about, I think lots of people are kinda not in the best of places, and no fucking shit. This truly does suck: I just assume, historians will confirm 2020 was the most significant year since 1945. Massive changes are happening and are going to happen. And we are peons. That's just the fact. History makes all of us its bitch.

I think the election really triggered a lot of people. That's a lot of sunken psychological cost there, Cotton, so the refs gotta just let 'em play. But, well. This is a niche belief system going on here, ya know.

part final:
So I'm thinking about it. It might be good.

I'm not privy to what the veterans of this community have in mind. A gaming/YRNF/pro fossil fuel/white grievance hybrid site is an intriguing angle. Maybe that is a good niche. But the site becomes a political club at that point. The problem with political clubs is they tend to get sclerotic real fast. So I'm thinking. Too much Berlin in here, not enough Abba.

I always can be contacted through Heather's clubhouse but only if a Heather says so.

AND FINALLY, ONCE MORE:

I still think this site makes a lot of smart decisions, so you know, I am not cursing anyone out here. I think lots of people here are funny, are sharp, have interesting infoz, and excellent musical taste, and if the mmo genre ever makes sense, don't worry; I'll be in the guild that doesn't pose a threat but makes life fucking irritating. This place has a lot going for it, because I think in a weird twist of fate, stupid veteran computer gamers potentially have a really solid handle on how to deal with the 21st century, because of necessary online survival lessons we learned ~20 years ago. But isolating yourself in a protective family guild? It's not the worst, but from the outside, ya'll a bunch of reprobate titty lickers.

1614029749319.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm still drawing a blank on who Skeleton 6 is; They were subtle, whoever they were. The sheer fact that they're the only skeleton I haven't deduced makes me like them (it's sooo meta, right?) heh~

So you constantly complain about people being obsessed with you, but you're over here obsessively trying to Sherlock out who all the skeleton'ed accounts are?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Whoever it was, liked a couple of my posts random. So, not a new member. Or perhaps ... it was a supreme gentleman? I am like catnip to them.

part1:
Thinking of taking a vacay here. I think this site makes lots of smart choices in how things are run. For example, if politically oriented forums were supposed to be "serious," yeah. I can't work with that. I cannot deal with people who politely request that one take political squabbles among the proletariat, seriously. I irritate everyone for this reason, because really, there are 3rd stage guild navigator-level operations in our unipolar world, and at that level, truly no one or no thing cares about anyone's feelings.

part2:
And I speak as someone whose personal career has been a real fucking pita because of things that lots of people here hate. I used to have an office across the hall from this person, for example:

I've done tours in 'Nam, in other words. I have had to operate amid these fucking tedious neo-puritanically righteous gnat-memoried historical blips. Do you honestly think I "got along" with that person?

They take themselves seriously.

And, speaking of my career, the idiocy of the pandemic although not yet a clusterfuck for me personally, is making me seriously close to angling for early retirement. I have no intention to waste years on a sinking ship. I can easily keep myself busy and happy. Upside: hey, more time for shitposting?? dear lord take me now.

We all know lots of things suck right now. We ALL do. Good lord. But people are taking things too seriously here since the messiah died.

part3:
I don't shitpost in the adult forums, and in fact I post serious shit there periodically, and even in the hellholes, I do not tell people they are going to Hell and actually mean it. I've got that dammit.

I think this site needs to hash some things out, and I mean the people on it and who "serve" as amods. I think too many people, and I certainly won't exclude myself, are a wee bit scratchy these days. Not sure ffa is fun when people are this scratchy. I'm not talking about people calling me whatever, because come on, some respect plz. I'm talking about, I think lots of people are kinda not in the best of places, and no fucking shit. This truly does suck: I just assume, historians will confirm 2020 was the most significant year since 1945. Massive changes are happening and are going to happen. And we are peons. That's just the fact. History makes all of us its bitch.

I think the election really triggered a lot of people. That's a lot of sunken psychological cost there, Cotton, so the refs gotta just let 'em play. But, well. This is a niche belief system going on here, ya know.

part final:
So I'm thinking about it. It might be good.

I'm not privy to what the veterans of this community have in mind. A gaming/YRNF/pro fossil fuel/white grievance hybrid site is an intriguing angle. Maybe that is a good niche. But the site becomes a political club at that point. The problem with political clubs is they tend to get sclerotic real fast. So I'm thinking. Too much Berlin in here, not enough Abba.

I always can be contacted through Heather's clubhouse but only if a Heather says so.

AND FINALLY, ONCE MORE:

I still think this site makes a lot of smart decisions, so you know, I am not cursing anyone out here. I think lots of people here are funny, are sharp, have interesting infoz, and excellent musical taste, and if the mmo genre ever makes sense, don't worry; I'll be in the guild that doesn't pose a threat but makes life fucking irritating. This place has a lot going for it, because I think in a weird twist of fate, stupid veteran computer gamers potentially have a really solid handle on how to deal with the 21st century, because of necessary online survival lessons we learned ~20 years ago. But isolating yourself in a protective family guild? It's not the worst, but from the outside, ya'll a bunch of reprobate titty lickers.

Does this mean I lost my potential voucher from our only Official Internet Open Heart Surgeon should The Man come a-knockin'??

Lame.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you constantly complain about people being obsessed with you, but you're over here obsessively trying to Sherlock out who all the skeleton'ed accounts are?
Do I post about skeleton'ed accounts more than I should? Nope.
Do certain people post about me more than they should? Yep.

In fact, that post was probably the first time I've mentioned skeleton accounts here LoL~

Yet many of you call me an attention whore... why would an attention whore complain about people being obsessed over them? Logic it out, please. You can't, I know, but hey...

Must be a day ending in "Y"!

I think you're confusing "complaining" with "stating the way something is".

Status
Not open for further replies.